服务英语·通过海关 情景对话
Airport staff(A):机场工作人员
Traveler(T):旅客
1. 通过海关(1)
A: Can I see your customs declaration, please?
请让我看看您的海关申报单,好吗?
T: Yes. Here you are.
好的,给您。
* * *
A: Anything to declare?
有什么东西要申报的吗?
T: No, nothing that I know of.
没有,就我所知道的没有。
* * *
A: Are you bringing in any liquor?
您有没有携带酒?
T: No, I'm not.
不,我没有。
* * *
A: Are you bringing in any cigarettes?
您有没有携带香烟?
T: Only for my own use.
只有我自己要抽的。
* * *
A: All right. Please open your bags.
好的,请打开您的行李。
T: Certainly.
好的。
* * *
A: What're those?
这些是什么?
T: Some squid slice. Just for myself.
一些鱿鱼丝,是我自己吃的。
* * *
A: OK. That'll be all. You may close your bags now.
好了,您现在可以关上行李了。
T: Thank you.
谢谢。
2. 通过海关(2)
A: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to America?
请告诉我您到美国来的目的。
T: I go to America for training.
我来美国接受培训。
A: May I see your passport?
我可以看看您的护照吗?
T: Of course, here you are.
当然,给您。
* * *
A: Would you please open the suitcase?
你能打开行李箱吗?
T: Yes.
好的。
* * *
A: What are these?
这些是什吗?
T: This is some medicine for cold.
这些是感冒药。
* * *
A: Have you got a cold?
您感冒了吗?
T: Yes. They are for my own use.
是的,所以是自己用的。
* * *
A: Do you have anything else to declare?
您还有什么东西要申报吗?
T: I have bought one bottle of whisky and one carton cigarette. Is it taxable?
我买了一瓶威士忌和一条香烟。需要缴税吗?
* * *
A: They total more than 100 dollars, don't they?
他们的价值超过100美元了吧?
T: I think so.
我想是的。
* * *
A: Then you have to pay the tax.
那么您必须缴税。
T: Fine.
好吧。
3. 通过海关(3)
A: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.
下午好,欢迎您来美国。
T: Thanks.
谢谢。
* * *
A: May I see your passport and customs decla-ration form?
请出示您的护照和海关申报表。
T: Yes, here they are.
好的,在这儿。
* * *
A: Thank you. What do you do?
谢谢,您是做什么的?
T: I'm a lawyer.
我是一名律师。
* * *
A: Wow, a good job.
哇,很好的工作。
T: Thanks.
谢谢。
* * *
A: Are you here for business?
您是来出差的吗?
T: No, I am here for visiting.
不,我是来旅游的。
* * *
A: How long are you going to stay here?
您要在这儿待多久?
T: About one week.
大约一周。
* * *
A: Do you have something to declare?
您有什么需要申报的吗?
T: No, just my personal things.
没有,都是我的个人物品。
* * *
A: Could you please open your bag?
您能打开包吗?
T: Sure.
当然可以。
* * *
A: OK, thank you. Do you have other luggage?
好的,谢谢,您还有其他的行李吗?
T: No, just one bag.
没有了,就一个包。
* * *
A: OK. Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.
好的。您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您。请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。
T: OK, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
* * *
A: Have a good trip.
祝您玩得愉快。
T: Thank you.
谢谢。
4. 通过海关(4)
A: May I see your passport, please?
我能看您的护照吗?
T: Yes. Here you are.
可以,给你。
* * *
A: Are you traveling on business or for pleasure?
您是来观光还是出差?
T: I'm going to visit my uncle in London.
我来看望在伦敦居住的叔叔。
* * *
A: How long will you stay?
您打算在伦敦待多久?
T: For several weeks.
几周。
* * *
A: Do you have anything to declare? Jewelry or cash?
您有没有什么东西要申报?珠宝或现金?
T: No, I haven't. The only things I brought were my own clothes, my laptop and some gifts for my uncle.
没有。我携带的东西只是一些自己的衣物和笔记本电脑,还带了一些送给叔叔的礼物。
* * *
A: I'm sorry. I'm afraid I'll have to check these, too. Did you bring any fruits, vegetables, fresh meats or plants into this country?
对不起,恐怕我也得检查一下。您有没有携带任何水果、蔬菜、鲜肉或植物进本国?
T: Oh… would you kindly allow me to bring in the civet durian? It is the favorite of my uncle.
喔……您能允许我带些榴莲吗?它是我叔叔最喜欢的水果。
* * *
A: Sorry, rotten fruit is not allowed.
对不起,腐烂的水果不允许带进来。
T: But it is not rotten. It naturally has the special flavor.
但是它不是腐烂的水果。它天生就是味道。
* * *
A: Well, perhaps. But perishables are also not allowed.
是吗,也许吧。但易腐烂的东西也是不能带进来的。
T: Oh, it's a pity.
哦,那太可惜了。
* * *
A: Where are you going to stay?
您将在哪里住宿呢?
T: At my uncle's.
我叔叔家。
* * *
A: How much money are you taking with you?
您带了多少钱呢?
T: Not very much. About 1000 pounds.
没有多少,一千英镑。
* * *
A: OK, you are through.
好了,您可以过了。
T: Thank you.
谢谢你了。
5. 通过海关(5)
A: Hello. Can I see your passport and visa, please?
您好。请出示您的护照和签证。
T: Here you are.
给您。
* * *
A: Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么需要申报的吗?
T: I didn't bring many things, and I have no idea what I need to declare.
我带的东西不多,而且我不知道哪些是需要申报的。
A: Things like cigars, valuable electronic pro-ducts, or a lot of cash.
像是雪茄、贵重电子产品或是大量的现金。
T: Well, I have a laptop. Does that need to be declared?
我带了一个笔记本电脑。这需要申报吗?
* * *
A: What is it used for?
它用来干什么的?
T: It's a present for my friend in NewYork.
是给纽约的朋友买的礼物。
* * *
A: It's brand new?
是全新的吗?
T: Sure.
当然。
* * *
A: Then I'm afraid it needs to be declared.
那么恐怕需要申报。
T: Fine.
好吧。
* * *
A: I'm afraid I'll have to check this suitcase.
恐怕我还得查看一下这个箱子。
T: Just my camera and personal things.
只有我的相机和私人物品。
* * *
A: OK. I see.
嗯,我看过了。
T: Am I allowed to bring in the fruit?
我可以带些水果吗?
* * *
A: Sorry, perishables are not allowed.
对不起,易腐物品是禁止入关的。
T: I see.
我知道了。
* * *
A: Are you here for business or leisure?
您到这儿来是为了商务还是消遣?
T: For leisure.
消遣。
* * *
A: You are through now. Have a good stay in New York.
您可以通关了。希望您在纽约过得愉快。
T: Thank you.
谢谢。
6. 通过海关(6)
A: May I see your passport please?
我可以看一下您的护照吗?
T: Here is my passport. And this is the declara-tion form.
这是我的护照,这是入境申请表。
* * *
A: What is the purpose of your visit to the United States?
您到美国的目的是什吗?
T: For business. I have a meeting in New York.
出差,我在纽约有个会。
* * *
A: This visa is good for one week. Do you intend to stay longer than that?
您的签证期限一个星期,您打算待更久吗?
T: No. I will fly back five days from now.
不会,我五天之后就要回去了。
* * *
A: And will you do some traveling while you are here?
这段期间您会去旅行吗?
T: Yes, I want to spend a couple of days in L.A. I have friends there and I will visit them.
是的,我想去洛杉矶几天,我在那儿有要去拜访的朋友。
* * *
A: What do you have in the bag, Mr. Lee?
李先生,您的袋子里有些什么?
T: Just my camera, my clothes, and some books.
只是我的照相机、衣服和书籍。
* * *
A: Okay, Mr. Lee. This is just a routine check.Would you mind opening the bag for me?
好的,李先生,这是例行检查,请您把袋子打开让我看看好吗?
T: Alright.
好的。
* * *
A: OK, you are through, sir.
好的,先生您可以通过了。
T: Thank you.
谢谢。
* * *
A: You are welcome.
不客气。