put down: 放下
瞧,她放我们下来了…
No! I'm too young to be eaten.
不!我这么年轻,不该被吃掉啊!
Wow! Nice mucus. And I don't care for, everyone.
mucus: 黏液 care for: 关心
哇!这鼻涕长得真有型,可不是人人都有啊。
Listen these things get complicated. Maybe we can work something out.
complicated: 复杂的
那个,这些事情是很复杂啦,也许我们能商量个办法。
I can have them on Sundays to Tuesdays? Wednesdays to Fridays? Weekends!
周日到周二我带?或者周三到周五?周末就够了!
It's Okay, mommas okay!
没事,妈妈没事!
If you eat me, it will send a bad message.
message: 启示
你要是吃了我,对孩子们影响不好。
Ha! Score one for the sloth!
score: 得分 sloth: 树懒
哈哈!看看孩子们护着谁,我得一分!
And the scores all tied up.
tie up: 纠缠
现在就算打的难解难分吧。
-Crash: Do you think the beast will find, Sid?
beast: 野兽
你觉得那个怪物会不会找到Sid?
Or more importantly, us?
最主要是,会不会找到,我们?
-Buck: Rudy? Are you joking? He's relentless. He knows all, sees all eats all.
joke: 开玩笑 relentless: 坚韧的
Rudy?开玩笑,他可是不知疲倦的,他洞察一切,吞噬一切。
So that's a, yes.
也就是说,会了。
Hey, get off my lawn! Go on shoo!!
get off: 离开 lawn: 草坪 go on: 继续 shoo: 发出嘘声赶走
嘿,从我家草坪上滚开,走!
I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar. You know, before he came out.
caterpillar: 毛虫
那家伙,他还是毛毛虫的时候我就认识,你知道的啦,就是他还没变态的时候。
-Diego: So your just living down here by your wits! All on your own, no responsibilities?
wit: 智力 on one's own: 独自地 responsibility: 责任
这么说,你就这么靠智慧生存!孤身一人,了无牵挂?
-Buck: Not one! It's incredible. No dependence, no limits, the greatest life a single guy can have.
incredible: 难以置信的 dependence: 依赖 limit: 限制 single: 单身的
就我一个!岂不妙哉,没有依赖,自由自在,真是每个单身汉的梦想。
-Diego: Did you hear that? This is my kind of place.
你听到没?这就是我想呆的地方。
-Buck: Hello? No… No I can't really talk right now… I'm trying to recover a dead sloth.
recover: 取回 sloth: 树懒
喂?不行啊,现在不方便说话…我得去给个死树懒收尸。
Now, They're following Me! I know! They think I'm crazy.
follow: 跟随 crazy: 疯狂的
这会,那帮人还跟着我呢!就是说!他们还以为我疯了。
O-Okay… We're going into the Chasm of Death, I'm gonna lose you. I love you too.
chasm: 峡谷
好了…我们快到“死亡峡谷”了信号不好,快断了,我也爱你。
Alright, goodbye. Goodbye, bye. Okay, follow me!
好了,再见,拜拜,嘿,都跟上!