raise: 养育 vegetarian: 素食的 lifestyle: 生活方式
不行…我要把他们教育成素食主义,这样更健康,我就是个最好的例子。
Excuse me. I'm trying to have a conversation here.
conversation: 谈话
拜托,我跟你说话呢。
No, no, no! That's not for us kids. Way to feathery and fleshy and.
feathery: 生有羽毛的 fleshy: 肉的
不行,不行!我们的孩子不能吃这个这个太毛太油了,而且…
…and alive!
alive: 活着的
还是活的!
No, no, no, we do not eat live animals, period.
period: 就是这么回事
不行。不行,我们不能吃活的动物,没得商量。
Now go, fly. Be free.
好了,快飞吧,你自由了。
Little, flightless bird.
flightless: 不飞的
不会飞的小小鸟。
my bad.
是我不好。
Hey, Where you going?
嘿,你去哪?
This is how you resolve a conflict? No wonder your single.
resolve: 解决 conflict: 矛盾 no wonder: 难怪
你就是这么解决矛盾的?难怪到现在也没人要。
Oh come on. Am I talking to myself here? I say they're vegetarian, you say, 'Grrrr' .
vegetarian: 素食的
嘿,拜托,我是在自言自语吗?我说他们要吃素食,你说“吼”。
I say can we talk about this? You say, Grrrr. I don't call that communication.
communication: 沟通
我说我们能谈谈吗?你说“吼” 酱紫算什么沟通嘛。
See, that's your answer to everything.
瞧,你解决问题就这么一个老路子。
What are you afraid of? You're the biggest thing on, Earth.
你还怕什么?你是地球上最大的了。
Aren't you?
不是吗?
-Buck: They'll never survive, it's dangerous by day! But it's even worse at night.
survive: 生还
他们肯定活不成,这里白天就够危险,晚上就更凶险了。
Plus the guide is a lunatic! What you mean, Buck? Oh his whack-O.
plus: 并且 lunatic: 疯子 whack: 怪癖的人
而且向导是个疯子!说谁呢?Buck?哦,他可是疯的没救了。
I am not. Totally bonkers! And his feet smell. Shut up! You shut up!
bonker: 疯子 shut up: 关闭
我不是疯子,彻头彻尾的疯汉子,而且还有香港脚!闭嘴!你闭嘴!
Oh you little…
你个小混蛋…
-Manny: He's strangling his own foot. Shouldn't we get moving?
strangle: 束缚
他在和自己的脚打架,我们是不是该上路了?
-Buck: And give, Rudy a midnight snack? Not likely. the skulls right, take a load of mammals.
midnight: 午夜 snack: 点心 skull: 头骨 a load of: 许多 mammal: 哺乳动物
去给Rudy当夜宵?门都没有,这骨头说的没错,他一顿得吃N头大象。
We'll camp here. Now, who's hungry? I am. You don't need the calories!
camp: 露营 calory: 热量
我们在这露营,好了,谁饿了?我!你又不需要热量!
There I was… My back against the wall. No way out.
当时…我的背紧贴着墙,周围没有出路。