apologize: 道歉
那快道歉!
-Manny: Why me? She overreacted…!
为啥是我?是她反应过度。
-Diego: Just apologize!!
就道歉就成。
-Manny: No!
不行!
-Diego: Do it!
快照做!
-Animal X: Ok… I'm sorry!
好吧…我道歉。
-Diego: What?!
什么?!
-Animal X: He's right. I overreacted
他是对的,我有点反应过度。
-Manny: You mean, you…?
你是说,你…?
-Diego: Not another word or I'll come down there
不是别的话,我就掉下去了。
…and push you over myself!
我会拉你垫背。
-Sid: Oh Oh!
噢,噢!
-Diego: Manny! Ellie! Run!
Manny! Ellie! 快跑!
-Animal X: I guess, we finally did something right together!
guess: 猜(测),推测 finally: 最后,终于
我们终于一起做了一件算是正确的事情。
-Diego: Hey, don't mind me…
嘿,不用理我
just hanging off the cliff here!
hang: 悬挂 cliff: 悬崖
我只在悬崖上挂一会儿。
-Sid: Remember the good old days?
记得那些不错的老日子吗?
-Diego: Which good old days?
什么不错的老日子?
-Sid: Oh, you know. Yesterday…last week…
噢, 你知道的比如昨天、上星期。
Back when the trees when up and down…
爬上爬下逍遥自在,
and the ground stayed under our feet!
陆地在我们脚下。
-Diego: Yup! Those were the good days!
是啊,那些日子是不错。
Possums were possums and…
负鼠是负鼠。
mammoths were mammoths…!
猛犸是猛犸。
We should get some sleep…
我们该睡觉了。
-Sid: Yeah, tomorrow is the day, the vulture said we're all gonna die!
vulture: 秃鹰,兀鹰
是啊,可能明天我们都要死了。
No, no, no. I dont wan't any…
不,不,不,我不要了…
No, no, no…no…
不,不,不…
Wait a minute!
等一等。
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Hmmm! Now, that's what I call respect!
这才是我说的尊敬