overslept: 睡过头
我们睡过头了。
We need to move
我们该走了。
-Animal V: What if we're last creatures left alive?
creature: 生物 alive: 活着的
我们是最后还活着的生命了?
We'll have to repopulate the earth!
该我们重新在地球上繁衍,
-Animal W: How…?Everyone's either a dude or a sister!
dude: 公的
怎么繁衍…?大家都要么是公的要么是母的了。
-Sid: Hi
嗨。
Hi, hey Manny…
嗨, 嘿 Manny…
Wow, what a night! You'll never guess what happened to me!
哇,好一个晚上。你们绝对猜不出我发生什么了。
-Diego: I'm going to go out on a limb, here and say you were sleepwalking
limb: 肢 sleepwalking: 梦游
有人说你梦游了。
-Sid: Oh, no, no, no. I was…
噢。不,不,不,我~
kidnapped by a tribe of mini-sloths
kidnapped: 被绑架
被一个部落的树懒绑架了。
-Diego: That was going to be my second guess!
我刚要这么猜呢。
-Sid: and they worship me…
worship: 崇拜
但是他们很崇拜我。
I mean sure,, they tossed me into a flaming tar pit
toss: 扔;猛抬(头) tar: 柏油,焦油 pit: 地洞,坑;煤矿(井)
我承认,他们把我扔到了火坑里。
but they worship me!!
但是他们真的很崇拜我。
-Manny: Sid, you were dreaming! Come on…
Sid,你在做梦,快走。
The water's, rising faster than we're moving!
水长得比我们走的还快。
-Sid: I'm telling you! I was kidnapped…
告诉你们我是被绑架了。
I was worshipped and they…
然后被崇拜,接着他们…
Guys?! Oh, fine!
伙计们~~噢。好吧。
Can we slow down a little…?
slow down: 放慢(速度)
我们能慢点吗?
I'm dying here…
我快死了。
It was just a figure of speech!!
speech:说话方式
这只是个比喻。
-Manny: They just sit there…
它们就这么坐在那里,
watching us!
注视着我们。
-Sid: I wish l knew what they were thinking…
真希望我知道它们在想什么。
-Animal M: Food, glorious food…
glorious:极好的
食物,丰富的食物。