brush: 刷
你真该好好刷刷牙了。
-Diego: Okay, okay, okay! Jump in…
好了。好了,好了,跳下去,
Now!
现在!
Come on…break it…Come on!
来吧,你能行的,来吧。
You can do this,, you can do this…you can do this!
你能行的,你能行的,你能行的。
-Animal W: Help!
救命啊!
-Diego: Trust your instincts! Attack the water
相信你的本能,征服它。
I am not your prey, I am not your prey
我不是你的猎物,我不是你的猎物。
I am not your prey!!!
我不是你的猎物。
Hector…stalking the prey…
戏弄,撕裂猎物。
Come on…kick! Even babies can do it!
好吧,踢一下。小孩子都能做到。
Come on…claw…kick…
加油,抓一下,踢一下。
claw…kick…
抓一下。踢一下。
Hey! I'm stalking the prey!
嘿。我会游了。
-Sid: You did it buddy…
兄弟,你做到了。
You kicked waters butt!
kick: 踢
你会游泳了。
-Diego: Nothing to it! Most, animals can swim as babies you know!
没有什么,很多动物从小就能游泳。
-Sid: Yeah, but not tigers…
耶,但是老虎不行。
I left that part out!
我故意没说。
There he is…!
他在那儿。
-Manny: Ellie, hold on to me!
Ellie,抓紧我!
-Sid: Manny! They're behind you!
Manny! 小心你身后。
-Animal W: There they are! Yeah!
他们在那儿,太好了。
We thought we'd never see you again!
我们以为再也见不到了你了。
-Sid: We're gonna live!
我们要活下去了!
We're gonna die!
我们要死了…
-Animal K: Well, I'm not leaving!
我不走。
-Animal J: Granpa,, let go of the boat! The flood is over!
爷爷,我们下船了,洪水退了。
-Animal L: This is my boat now!
这现在是我的船了。
-Animal H: Hey Stu…we made it! We're gonna live!
嘿 Stu…我们成功了,我们会活下去了。
Well, I am anyway
好吧,我一个人活下去了。