https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/80/2.mp3    
    https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
 
    
     
         
       
        Chapter 35 Admiration ;第三十五章 羡慕 
I have a special place in my heart for you. ;我很器重你。 
We think very highly of him. He speaks highly of you. ;我们都很看重他。 他对你的评价很高。 
I'm a big fan of yours. She respects my work. ;我使你忠实的拥戴者。 她看中我的工作。 
She knows I don't fool around. ;她知道我不打马虎眼。 
You're my main man. My top guy. ;你是我最欣赏的人, 我的顶尖好手。 
You're really something. I take my hat off to you. ;你实在要得! 我向你致敬。 
They respect my opinion. You're really cool. ;他们重视我的意思。 你真沉得住气。 
He's hip. He's in. He's a cool cat. ;他很时髦。 他跟得上潮流。 他像猫一样沉着。 
I'm in awe of his talents. You're a rare breed. ;我对他的才华十分折服。 你很难得。 
You're one in a million. You're exceptional. ;你是旷世奇才。 你与众不同。 
You're outstanding. ;你出类拔萃。 
If you want respect, you'll have to earn it. ;要人家尊重你, 得先下苦功夫。 
Chapter 36 Begging ;第三十六章 乞求 
Just this once. Pretty ,pretty, please! ;求求你,帮帮忙! 
Spare me! I'm in your hands. ;饶了我吧! 我的生命操在你手中。 
I throw myself at your mercy. ;我求你发慈悲饶恕我。 
Please be kind to me. ;请对我仁慈些。 
Have a heart! ;发发慈悲吧! 
Should I beg you on my knees? ;要我跪着求你才行吗? 
Don't impose upon others. ;别强人所难。 
Don't wear your heart on your sleeve. ;不要露出一副可怜兮兮, 祈求人同情的样子。 
Chapter 37 Requesting A Favor ;第三十七章 要求施惠 
God helps those who help themselves. One hand washes the other. ;自助而后天助。 人总需要互相扶持。 
I feel like a drowning victim. ;我觉得像会被溺死的人。 
Don't turn your back on me. ;别对我不理不睬。 
C'mon,throw me lifeline. ;行行好,救我脱困。 
I hope you can help me.I'm a total mess. ;希望你能帮我的忙, 我现在已六神无主。 
Put in a good word for me. I have a big favor to ask. ;替我说几句好话吧。 我想请你帮个大忙。 
I won't be long. ;我不会占用你太多时间。 
We'll see what we can do. ;我们会看看能帮的 上什么忙。 
Because of you,I'll grant his request. ;看在你的面上, 我会答应他的请求。 
He's granted it as a courtesy to me. ;他看我的面子, 答应了这件事。 
I'll see what I can do,but it's going to cost you. ;我会看看能帮什么忙, 但这时要你花钱的, 
For you everything, but what's in it for me? ;你的好处一大堆, 但我的在哪里? 
If it works. I'll pay you back. ;如果事成, 我不会忘了你的好处。 
I'll cut you a break this time. ;这回我放你一马。 
I was just trying to be friendly. ;我只是想表示友善。 
Chapter 38 Asking Help ;第三十八章 请求协助 
I need all the help I can get. ;我需要有人来鼎力相助。 
Do it for old time's sake. ;看在从前交情的份 上帮个忙吧。 
You owe me. You owe me big. ;你欠我这个人情。 你欠我一大笔人情债。 
Somebody help me, please! ;你们谁快来帮我一下! 
Would it be an imposition? ;会不会太麻烦你呢? 
Give me a hand. ;帮我一把。 
Don't just stand there !Do something! ;别光站在那儿发愣, 快点儿想办法! 
Their moral support isn't enough. ;他们的精神 支持无济于事。 
There's no help in sight. ;没看到半点儿援兵 前来的迹象。 
She has no one to turn to. ;她呼救无门, 
When I needed his help the most,he simply sat on his hands. ;我急需他援助时, 他却坐视不顾。 
I had my hands full! ;我那时候忙得不可开交! 
Chapter 39 Diplomatic Refusals ;第三十九章 托词拒绝 
I'd like to help out,but I can't. ;我很想帮忙, 但是做不来。 
I wish I could help, but it's out of my hands. ;希望我能帮得上忙, 但实在爱莫能助。 
I have no control over this matter. ;这件事我无能为力。 
Well,that's the best I can do. ;我已竭尽所能了。 
I'll go only so far. ;我只能到此为止。 
I know you would if only you could. ;我知道如果你办得到的 话,一定肯帮忙。 
Chapter 40 Refusing To Help ;第四十章 拒绝援助 
Nice guys always get eaten alive. ;做好人总是被 生吞活剥的。 
Never raise your hand to volunteer. ;千万不要自告奋勇。 
Don't be too eager. ;不要过度热心。 
Every time I play Mister Nice Guy,I get burned. ;每次做好人总是我倒霉。 
What is it you want from me? ;你到底要我做什么嘛? 
A:Will you fill in   for me today?I'm   really busy. ;A:我今天很忙,   你能代我的班吗? 
B:Why should I? ;B:我何必呢? 
A:Fine,see if I   care! ;A:不肯就不肯,   有什么了不起! 
No now! No time to stop and chat! ;现在不成。 没时间停下来聊天! 
Some other time. ;改天吧! 
Can't you see my hands are full? ;你看不出来我忙 得不可开交吗? 
You're asking for the impossible. ;你在要求我做 不可能的事。 
In short, I can't help. ;长话短说。 我无法帮忙就是了。 
I refuse to help. I won't do it! ;我拒绝帮忙。 我绝不做! 
A:Will you pay this   debt of $1,000 for   me? ;A:你肯为我还这1,000   美元的债吗? 
B:Not on your life! ;B:这辈子你都甭想! 
Like hell I will! Don't count on me. ;我才不要呢! 别依赖我! 
Don't expect anything from me. ;别期待我会给你什么。 
That doesn't concern me. ;这码子事跟我没关系。 
You got yourself into this,not me. ;是你惹的麻烦,不是我。 
See to it yourself. ;你自己去做吧。 
That's your family affair.I have no say in it. ;那是你的家务事, 我不便插嘴。 
That's your problem, partner. ;老兄,那是你的麻烦。 
It's your headache. ;那是你自个儿的头痛。 
A:I can't do that. B:Why the hell not? ;A:我办不到。 B:哪会办不到呢? 
Don't brush me off like that. ;不要那样敷衍我。 
He give me a flat out no. He gave me the cold shoulder. ;他坦率的回绝了我。 他对我很冷淡。 
Chapter 41 Being Supportive ;第四十一章 乐于支持 
I'm with you all the way. We're pulling for you. ;我会帮你到底。 我们会支持你。 
We're rooting for you. We watch out for each other. ;我们替你加油。 我们彼此照顾。 
They stand by each other. ;他们并肩作战。 
She's a tower of strength for her children . ;她是她子女们的靠山。 
Chapter 42 A True Friend ;第四十二章 挚友 
He's a friend in need. ;他是值得信赖的好朋友。 
He's been the backbone of our family. ;他是我们家庭的支柱。 
He always sticks up for the underdog. ;他总是替弱者打抱不平。 
They bent over backwards to please customers. ;他们竭尽所能 地讨好顾客。 
Chapter 43 Offering to Help ;第四十三章 允予相助 
Need a hand? ;需要帮你一把吗? 
A:May I? B:Please. ;A:可否容我为您效劳? B:请帮忙。 
Allow me! ;让我来! 
Let me have the honor. ;让我有这份荣幸 来为你效力。 
I'm in this with you. ;这件事我会支持你。 
If I need help,I promise I'll holler loudly. ;如果需要帮忙的话, 我会向你开口。 
If you need a shoulder to lean on,I'm here. ;如果你需要感情 上的支持,尽管找我。 
Here's my card.If I can be of any help, please call me. ;这时我的名片, 如果派得上用场, 请打电话来。 
If you ever need me, I'm just a phone call away. ;如果任何时刻需要我, 你我之间只有一线电 话之隔。 
Yell for me if you need help. ;如果你需要帮忙, 就叫我。 
You think I can just stand by and watch? ;你以为我能袖手旁观吗? 
I'm all the help you're going to get. ;你会发现我是唯 一肯帮助你的人。 
Does anybody forbid doing charity? ;有谁禁止人做好事吗? 
Chapter 44 Willing to Help ;第四十四章 乐意效劳 
Hope this isn't a big bother. ;希望不会打扰您太多。 
Could you do me a favor? ;你能帮我一个忙吗? 
Chapter 45 You're Welcome ;第四十五章 不客气 
Thank you. It's a trifle. ;谢谢你。 这只是举手之劳。 
It's okay.That's what friends are for! ;这不算什么,朋友之间 本来就应该如此的嘛! 
You don't have to thank me. ;你用不着谢我。 
A:Can I get you   anything to drink? ;A:我去弄点什么喝的   给你好吗? 
B:I'm fine,don't   bother. ;B:我不渴,不用麻烦。 
A:May I help you? ;A:要我帮忙嘛? 
B:Thank you,but   please don't   bother. ;B:谢谢(你的好意),   不敢劳驾你。 
A:Let me go get you   some coffee. ;A:我去替你弄点咖啡来。 
B:Please don't   bother. ;B:怎好麻烦你呢? 
I don't want to put you out. Don't go through any trouble. ;我不想麻烦你太多。 不要费神了。 
Don't make a big fuss. ;不要太麻烦。 
Oh,please don't do that on my account. ;啊,请你不要特别 为我的缘故而做。 
Don't inconvenience yourself. ;不要麻烦你了。 
I know you mean well but I don't need it. ;我知道你的雅意, 但我并不需要。 
There's no need. Never mind. ;没这必要。 用不着。 
Chapter 46 Lack of Gratitude ;第四十六章 不感恩 
This isn't going to help the situation. ;这无济于事。 
You're making it worse. ;你在帮倒忙。 
You're no help. A lot of good that does me! ;你根本帮不上忙。 一点儿忙也没帮上。 
What should I be grateful for? ;我有什么好感激的呢? 
Don't expect any big thank-you from me. ;不要期待我会厚谢你。 
You leave me cold! ;你使我觉得冰冷。 
The better you treat him,the less he appreciates it. ;你对他越好, 他越不领情。 
He caters to her every whim. ;他屈意迎合她的要求。 
You just want everything but give nothing in return. ;你什么都要, 但从不投桃报李。 
Now that you're on the fast track,you just forget your friends. ;现在你飞黄腾达, 把朋友都给忘了。 
When the danger is past,God is forgotten. ;船过水无痕。 
He's such an ingrate. ;他是个忘恩负义的人。 
He won't give a damn. ;他一点儿也不在乎 你为他做了什么。 
Don't burn your bridges behind you. ;不要过河拆桥。 
I hate people who shit where they eat. ;我讨厌那种 恩将仇报的人。 
Never bite the hand that feeds you. ;不要跟你的 衣食父母过不去。 
Why argue with your customer?He's your meal ticket. ;何必和顾客争吵呢? 他是养活你的粮票。 
Chapter 47 Appreciation ;第四十七章 感激 
Thank you for your offer. Thanks,I'm touched. ;谢谢你的好意。 谢谢你的好意, 我很感激。 
Thanks a lot. How sweet of you! Bless your heart. ;多谢了。 你真是太好了! 你会得善报。 
Thank you for getting the ball rolling for me. ;谢谢你帮我把 这件事推展出去。 
You've been a lifesaver. Thank you for your time. ;你是我的救命恩人。 谢谢你宝贵的时间。 
Thanks again for all your trouble. You saved my life. ;带给您诸多不便, 我再三感谢。 你救了我的命。 
Thank God for that good Samaritan, ;感谢神,要不是那位 好心的人帮忙, 
or I'd still be stranded on the highway. ;现在我还卡在 公路上进退步得。 
This is just what we need. ;这正是我们所需要的。 
Thanks for helping me out.You're a Godsend. ;谢谢你帮我脱离 这苦难,你是神来之助。 
Thanks for bailing me out. ;谢谢你替我解围。 
Thank you for covering for me. ;谢谢你替我挡了一阵。 
Without you,we'll flounder on the rocks. ;少了你, 我们会受罪折腾。 
You're most generous. I'm much obliged. ;你太慷慨了。 我很感激。 
I can't thank you enough. ;我无以回报。 
Without her,I wouldn't be what I am today. ;少了她, 不会有今天的我。 
I'll pay it back someday. ;有一天我会回 报你的恩惠。 
He never takes anything for granted. ;他从不把占便宜 视为理所当然。 
Ask my friends how I return favors. ;你去问问我的朋友, 看我一向如何回报 人家的恩惠。 
We're not the kind of people to forget a debt. ;我们不是那种忘恩的人。 
I'm not an after-the-fact kind of guy. ;我并不是那种利用过, 就一脚踢的人。 
Be thankful for small favors. ;即便人家给你小恩惠, 也应心存感激。 
How can I thank you enough? ;我该如何谢你才好呢? 
Chapter 48 Returning a Favor ;第四十八章 报恩 
Let me return the favor. ;该我回请了。 
I'd like to return your hospitality. ;我想回报你热忱的招待。 
Next time,it's on me. I expect no thanks. ;下回该我做东。 我并不期待人家的感激。 
You don't owe me that much. ;你没欠我那么多。 
He's supposed to return a favor for a favor. ;按道理他应该礼尚往来。 
We're even now! Even Steven. ;这下子咱们扯平了。 咱们扯平了。 
Life is a two way street. It's a matter of give and take. ;人与人之间的交往, 应以互惠为原则。 这是辞受之道的问题。 
Chapter 49 Asking for Permission ;第四十九章 请求允许 
Do I have your consent? ;你允许我吗? 
A:Do you mind? B:No,go right ahead. ;A:你介意嘛? B:没关系,   你尽管去做吧! 
B:I'm sorry,I'd   rather you didn't. ;B:抱歉,最好你不要做。 
Give me an okay, will you? ;不要为难我好吗? 
Let him have a free hand. ;让他放手去做, 不要为难他。 
Chapter 50 Reluctant Approval ;第五十章 不得已的同意 
Go ahead! Go ahead.Make my day! ;放手去做吧! 你放马过来, 好让我痛快吧! 
As you wish! Suit yourself. ;随你的便! 随你高兴怎么做。 
See if I care. ;你尽管做, 看我在不在乎? 
If you must, you must. ;如果你非做不可, 就做吧! 
Have it your way. ;按你的方式做吧。 
You do exactly what you please! ;你爱怎么做,就怎么做! 
Chapter 51 Consent ;第五十一章 同意 
It's fine with me. ;这我没意见。 
I guess it couldn't hurt. ;我想这不碍事。 
There's no harm in trying. Why not. I'll go along. ;试一下不妨。 好啊! 我附和你们。 
How can I say no? The sky's the limit. ;这教我如何拒绝呢? 海阔天空,无所限制。 
Chapter 52 Who Approved? ;第五十二章 何人允许? 
Give me your word. I wanted to run it by you first. ;我要你亲口答应我。 我想先请示你一下。 
Oh,could I?Honest? ;啊,我可以做,当真 
Chapter 53 Disapproval ;第五十三章 不允 
We'll see. What if I say no? ;咱们看着办吧。 如果我不答应呢? 
I'm not comfortable with that. ;那个主意令人听了 浑身不舒服。 
I don't like the sound of it. ;这种说法我听起来不受 用。 
No way! Don't even ask! ;不行! 这种问题连问都不必问, 绝对不可以! 
Not a chance! Fat chance! ;没这可能! 想得美! 
Not in a million years! My mom wouldn't approve of this。 ;再等100万年也不行! 我妈不会允许这种事。 
I'm refusing this on moral grounds. Drop it! ;基于道德的立场, 我反对。 免谈! 
I wouldn't give this a second thought. ;这种事我不愿做 进一步的考虑。 
This case is closed. ;这件事已盖棺论定, 不必多说。 
End of discussion. Dream on. ;讨论到此为止! 继续做你的春秋大梦吧. 
He won't take no for an answer. ;他不肯接受大家的拒绝。 
You got to learn how to say no. ;你必须学会如何拒绝。 
Chapter 54 Being a Hindrance ;第五十四章 成为阻碍 
Who stood in your way? He won't let me. ;谁和你过不去? 他不允许我。 
This guy is like a stumbling block. He's being very uncooperative. ;他是个碍事得家伙。 他很不合作。 
She's tugging on my arm. You're blocking my way. ;她在妨碍我办正事。 你挡住我的路。 
Am I in your way? Excuse me. Step aside! ;我会不会碍着你? 借光。 站到一边儿去! 
Emotions cloud the mind. ;理智往往被情感所蒙蔽。 
Hold your horses! Bolt the doors so he can't get in. ;慢着! 把门闩好,免得他进来。 
Chapter 55 Expressing Opinions ;第五十五章 表示意见 
What would you do if you were rich? What do you say? ;如果有一天你发了财, 打算做什么? 你的意见如何? 
The arguments cut both ways. ;这场辩论, 正反面都说得通。 
Quit being so indecisive.Make a stand. ;别举棋不定, 表明你的立场吧。 
It has potential. Could I say a word? ;这有远景。 我可以插一句话吗? 
Let me have my say. Hear me out! ;让我也表示一下我的意见 你听我把话说完嘛! 
That's one way of looking at it. ;这也不失为一种看法。 
There are two sides to every story. ;每件事都少不了 正反两面的说辞。 
It's a matter of judgment. ;这是见仁见智的 (判断)问题。 
That's just a preconceived notion. ;那是你先入为主的观念。 
It's too early to tell. You always look at the dark side. ;现在说还嫌太早。 你老是往黑暗面看. 
You're probably right. I guess. What I think is beside the point. ;或许你是对的。 我想是吧。 我怎么想并不关紧要。 
One man't meat is another's poison. ;某人之珍馐,适值为他人 之毒药。 
Do you have any objections? ;你有任何反对吗? 
I don't understand your attitude. ;我不知道你抱什么态度。 
You're not too far off the mark. ;原则上说来,没差多远。 
If you were in my position,you would do the same. ;要是你站在我的 立场也会做同样的事。 
This is how if looks from where I stand. ;这是从我的立场 所得到的看法。 
He said his piece and I said mine. ;他表明了他的心声, 我也道出了我的心意。 
If anybody objects, that's their problem. ;如果有谁反对, 那是他家的事。 
He has a attitude problem. People aren't all alike. ;他的态度恶略。 钟鼎山林各有天性。 
Simple people have simple tastes. ;心思单纯的人 比较好伺候。 
Chapter 56 Disagreeing ;第五十六章 不同意 
I don't think so. Hell,no! ;我不以为然。 才不是呢! 
That won't be necessary. Why bother? Not necessarily. ;那用不着。 这又何必呢? 那倒不一定。 
That's absurd! That idea takes the cake. ;那太荒谬了! 那种想法难以置信。 
That's what you think! ;那是你自个儿的想法! 
That's just your side of the story. ;那只是你片面之词。 
That's your own opinion. It's questionable。 ;那是你自己 一相情愿的看法。 这种说法有争议之处。 
You've got your reason.I've got mine. ;你有你的理由, 我也有我的道理。 
Your opinion is based on ignorance. It's not how I see it. ;你的意见出于无知。 我的看法不同。 
What did you say? I beg to differ. ;你在说些什么? 我碍难同意。 
I should say it's the other way around. Hold it! ;我认为这件事跟 你所说的正巧相反。 慢着! 
Now wait just a second! That's an exception, not the rule. ;稍等一下! 那是个例外,并非常态。 
Too many cooks spoil the broth. That's no longer the case. ;人多坏事。 事情已非如此。 
It's not all it's cracked up to be. ;事实不像所说的那么好。 
Contrary to popular belief,I have nothing against you. ;正巧跟大家的想法相反, 我对你并无敌意。 
Chapter 57 Being Wrong ;第五十七章 错误 
Not quite. Sort of. Almost,but not quite. ;不尽然。 有点儿对。 几乎,但不全然是。 
Close but no cigar. Almost doesn't count. ;很接近,但还没答中。 差不多也还不算数。 
You are about half right. Your answer isn't too far off. ;你只说对了一半。 你的答案没差太远。 
Not even close. That didn't even come close! ;你所说(猜)的差远了。 那连一点边儿也没沾上。 
Neither of you is right. That's an erroneous assumption. ;你们俩没一个是对的。 那是个错误的假设。 
Chapter 58 Argument,Fighting ;第五十八章 争执 
They had a big fight. You don't have to get emotional. ;他们大吵一场(架)。 你犯不着脸红脖子粗。 
What's the hassle about? Don't talk back! ;为何吵嘴呢? 不许你顶嘴。 
Bag it! You don't flight over that stuff. ;住口! 你不该计较那种小事。 
Facts are facts. Oh God,not this again! ;事实归事实。 天老爷, 不要再来这一套了! 
Fine!You know best! Be reasonable! ;得了,算你最懂。 别那么不讲理好不好! 
Arguing with you always makes me thirsty. ;我每次和你争辩, 都弄得舌敝唇焦。 
As usual,she has the last word. ;像往常一样, 她吵嘴又赢了。 
I never argue with women. Why don't you guys just compromise? ;我从来不和女人吵嘴。 你们何不折衷一下呢? 
You may take it any way you like! ;你爱怎么想都可以, 我无所谓。 
This issue is cut and dried. You're no day at the beach. ;这个题旨清晰无比。 你很难以相处。 
A:It's all your   fault. B:Yeah?Sue me! ;A:都是你的错。 B:是吗?去告我吧! 
He got into a tangle with the police. It takes two to tango. ;他和警察扯上纠纷。 若非双方都动肝火, 怎吵得起来呢? 
They're always fighting it out. We're always at odds with each other. ;他们老是用拳头 解决问题。 我们老是有冲突。 
All you guys do is fight. ;你们这些人, 成天光晓得吵架。 
It's not even a question of money. It's a question of principle. ;这根本不是钱的问题, 而是原则的问题。 
That's just the point! ;我争的就是这点! 
Man,that was really a silly fight! ;哎,这场架吵 得真没意思。 
I'm through arguing with you. Arguing doesn't do us any good. ;我不想再和你吵了。 争吵对我们无益。 
Let's start over. ;我们重新做朋友吧。 
Chapter 59 Conflict ;第五十九章 冲突 
You got a problem? I don't think you want to tangle with me. ;你那里不对劲了。 谅你也不敢惹我。 
I'm in this fight. He has no idea what he's up against. ;这场架我打定了。 他不晓得他在跟谁做对。 
A:I'm gonna beat you   up real bad. B:Oh yeah?You and   what army? ;A:我会把你揍个半死。 B:是吗?就凭你? 
A:You wouldn't dare! B:Oh yeah?Try me. ;A:谅你也不敢! B:是吗?你何妨试试。 
Don't mess with him. He's dangerous. ;不要和他发生纠纷。 他是危险人物。 
Don't cross swords with him or you'll get burned. ;不要和他抬杠, 不然会遭殃。 
This place isn't big enough for the two of us. ;一山不容二虎。 
We've never locked horns before. ;我们从未起冲突。 
You wanna make something of it? This means war! ;怎么?你想打架吗? 这是存心挑战! 
Name the time and place and I'll be there. ;你说个时间和地点, 我会准时到。 
All right,let's take it outside. I don't think you have the guts. ;我们到外面去解决好了。 我看你没那胆子。 
Fight me mano a mano! ;像条汉子来打架吧。 
He's asking for a fight. He's out to get me. ;他存心找人打架。 他摆明了要给我难堪。 
You're taking on the wrong guy. They won't get me without a fight. ;你打架挑错人了。 要逮住我,少不了一场打 斗。 
Don't be afraid of that bully.He's nothing but a paper tiger. ;你用不着怕那个欺负 弱小的人,他只是一 只纸老虎。 
This is no game but a serious show of strength. ;这并非儿戏, 而是一场硬仗。 
It's time to kick some butt. It's going to get bloody out there. ;是出去拚斗的时候了。 外边激将发生大冲突。 
This is the calm before the storm. Don't rock the boat. ;这是大祸临头前 的短暂平静。 不要兴风作浪。 
Chapter 60 Agreement ;第六十章 同意 
I guess you could say that. You brought up a good point. ;我想你可以这么讲。 你提到了一个要点。 
I get your point. I'll concede that point. ;我懂你的意思。 我承认那一点。 
I can't deny that. That's for sure! Fine by me. ;这我倒不否认。 那倒是真的! 我没意见。 
I can relate to your feelings. All of the members reached an accord. ;我明白你的心情。 所有的会员都 已达成共识。 
You're singing my song. We're on the same wavelength. ;你我志同道合。 我们是同道中人。 
We think alike. You must be psychic. You read my mind. ;我们的看法一致。 你准是个通灵人物; 你看出我的心思意念。 
I'll say! You said it! That's the spirit! ;可不是吗?! 说得好! 这才是应有的态度! 
That's it! Now you're talking! ;那就对了! 这才像话! 
That's the magic word. ;这才是我所想听的话。 
Well-spoken! What a comeback line! ;说得好! 对答如流,真了不起。 
You can say that again! ;你这句话说得好! 
You're absolutely right. Well put! ;你说得一点也没错。 说得好! 
You hit the nail on the head. ;你的话正说中要点。 
You took the words right our of my mouth. ;阁下所言,正中下怀。 
That goes double for me! I'm with you. ;我有同感。 我赞成你的说法。 
When it comes to money,we speak the same language. ;谈到钱的方面, 我们的看法一致。