https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/529/15.mp3    
    https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
 
     
         
       
        SCENE⑦ B 星期五晚上七点半 唐的酒吧里 
【这杯是那位先生请你的】 
Herbert: Hey Don! Who's that girl? 
赫伯特: 嗨!唐!那女孩是谁? 
Don: Why do you care? Don't you have a 1) date with a guy? 
唐: 你为什么想知道?你不是跟男人有约吗? 
Herbert: Oh, come on. Who is she? She's... 
赫伯特: 噢,拜托。她是谁?她…… 
Don: Just your type? I think so, too. Just go over and talk to her. Go on! 
唐: 正是你喜欢的那型?我想也是。你就过去跟她说话啊。去! 
Herbert: I can't! 
赫伯特: 我不行啦! 
Don: You can! In fact, you're going to buy her a drink first. 
唐: 你行!事实上,你还要先请她喝一杯。 
Herbert: No! (Don walks over to Rose) 
赫伯特: 不要!(唐走向柔丝) 
Don: This drink is compliments of the gentleman over there. 
唐: 这杯是那位先生请你的。 
Rose: Hun? 
柔丝: 嗯? 
语言详解 
A:Sorry,John,I have to cancael our lunch date today. 
抱歉,约翰,我必须取消我们的午餐约会。 
B:Fine,we can make it up next week. 
没关系,我们可以改到下星期。 
【Just your type?正是你(喜欢)的样子?】 
这里是接前面说话的人没说完的句子She's...,所以整句是She's just your type?(她就是你喜欢的那一型?) 
【This drink is compliments of the gentleman over there. 这杯是那位先生请的】 
compliment,有“问候、恭维”的意思。这句话在电影、电视上经常听到,但是文绉绉的,所以有点难。 
1) date (n.) 约会