https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/529/17.mp3    
    https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
 
     
         
       
        SCENE① B 十分钟后 唐又走过来 
【我在冒冷汗】 
Don: Herb, why are you still sitting here? 
唐: 赫伯特,你怎么还坐在这边? 
Herbert: I'm too 1) nervous. Look! 2) I'm in a cold sweat! 
赫伯特: 我太紧张了。你看!我在冒冷汗。 
Don: It's OK to be nervous. It's only 3) natural! 
唐: 紧张没有关系。这是正常的。 
Herbert: You'd be nervous, too. 
赫伯特: 换做是你也会紧张? 
Don: Me, nervous? Never. But most people would be. 
唐: 我,紧张?从来不会。但大多数人都会。 
Herbert: I just don't want 4) to make a fool of myself. 
赫伯特: 我不想让自己看起来像个傻子。 
Don: Think of something fast, Herb. She might leave soon. 
唐: 快想办法啊,赫伯特。她可能快走了。 
语言详解 
A: It's your turn! Spin the wheel! 
该你了!快转轮! 
B: Gambling always makes me so nervous! 
赌博总是让我紧张兮兮! 
【It's OK to be... (发生什么事)没关系】 
It's only natural. 这是很自然的反应。 
You'll do fine. 你会没事的。 
以上是经常用来劝别人放轻松的三句话,当你看到有人要去做一件事,却又不敢时,就可以用这些话鼓舞他。 
1) nervous (a.) 焦虑的,紧张的 
2) to be in a cold sweat 冒冷汗 
3) natural (a.) 自然的 
4) to make a fool of myself 让自己显得愚蠢