https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/529/51.mp3    
    https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
 
     
         
       
        SCENE① F 柔丝家 
【你害我好紧张!】 
Rose: You're making me 1) nervous! 
柔丝: 你害我好紧张! 
Sue: You need to 2) relax! 
苏: 你要放轻松点! 
Rose: But how? I'm afraid he'll think I'm too 3) forward. 
柔丝: 怎么放轻松?我怕他会觉得我太主动了。 
Sue: He's probably more nervous than you. 
苏: 他搞不好比你更紧张。 
Rose: That's impossible. I'm even shaking just thinking about it. 
柔丝: 不可能。我光想到就会发抖了。 
Sue: Just 4) imagine he forgot to wear his pants. Then he'd be more nervous than you are. 
苏: 就想象他忘记穿裤子。这样一来他一定比你还紧张。 
Rose: OK. He's sitting there in his 5) underwear. I'll try. 
柔丝: 好吧。他只穿内裤坐著。我试试看。 
语言详解 
A: Go over and introduce yourself to that good-looking guy. 
快过去向那个帅哥自我介绍。 
B: No way. That would be too forward. 
门都没有。这样也太主动了吧。 
【You're making me nervous. 你让我好紧张】 
当你在期望或是害怕一件事发生的时候,会不自主地感到不安。这时若有人还在你旁边火上浇油,让你心中小鹿乱撞,更加心神不宁的时候,你就可以用这句话来抱怨一下。 
A: Stop pacing. You're making me nervous. 
别再踱来踱去。你害我好紧张喔。 
B: I can't help it. I hate waiting for an answer! 
我停不下来。我最讨厌等人家的回音了! 
1) nervous (a.) 紧张的 
2) relax (v.) 放松 
3) forward (a.) 急切的 
4) imagine (v.) 想像 
5) underwear (n.) 内衣裤