https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/575/13.mp3    
    https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
 
     
         
       
        SCENE① A 加州的资讯王办公室 
【另一张绿色便条纸】 
Zina: Dave! Look at this! 
吉娜: 戴夫!你看这个! 
Dave: You don't have to yell, Zina. I'm just one 1) cubicle away. 
戴夫: 你不必用喊的,吉娜。我才离你一个隔间而已。 
Zina: Somebody left another green post-it note. 
吉娜: 有人留了另一张绿色便条纸。 
Dave: Was it your humba boy again? 
戴夫: 又是你那个“伦巴男孩”啊? 
Zina: It says, You look so 2) frail, / but I know you're tough like a nail. / To me, you are more beautiful than free e-mail. 
吉娜: 上面写着:“你看来娇柔,但我知道你如钢铁般强韧。对我来说,你比免费的伊妹儿还要讨人喜欢。” 
Dave: Wow. He really likes you, doesn't he? 
戴夫: 哇,他还真喜欢你,不是吗 
语言详解 
A: Brian went off in class and yelled at the teacher. 
布莱恩在课堂上情绪失控还对老师大喊。 
B: That guy is totally out of control. 
那家伙真是 完全失去控制了。 
【doesn't he? 不是吗?】 
这是所谓附加疑问句,是添加在句末的问句,是为了确定自己讯息正确或为了得到对方的赞同。肯定附加疑问句希望得到否定回答,否定附加疑问句希望获得肯定回答。 
A: This is the book that you want,isn't it? 
这是你要的那本书,不是吗? 
B: Yes, it is. 
正是。 
A: You don't like coffee, do you? 
你不喜欢咖啡,是吗? 
B: No, I don't. 
对,我不喜欢。 
1)cubicle (n.) (办公室) 隔间 
2) frail (a.) 柔弱的