 我的邮箱都要爆了
我的邮箱都要爆了
My inbox is overflowing 
 S的位置难以被取代。
S的位置难以被取代。
It looks like S left big shoes to fill, and someone find them the perfect fit. 
 你(S)离开美国的时候已经备受关注,但欧洲转了一圈回来(连狗仔队都招了来),整个儿就成了超新星。
你(S)离开美国的时候已经备受关注,但欧洲转了一圈回来(连狗仔队都招了来),整个儿就成了超新星。
You left America a star. But after your exploits in Europe, you've come back a supernova. 
 眼不见,心不烦
眼不见,心不烦
out of sight, out of mind 
 我跟家人说的都是善意的谎言。这些跟你没有关系。
我跟家人说的都是善意的谎言。这些跟你没有关系。
But the little white lies that I tell my family are none of your business. 
 不占为己有的感情只会引狼入室。
不占为己有的感情只会引狼入室。
Open relationships only invite chaos. 
 你怎么有山寨产品(钱包)?
你怎么有山寨产品(钱包)?
Why do you have a knockoff designer wallet? 
 真相大白/揭穿秘密
真相大白/揭穿秘密
cat's out of the bag 
 我有点失控
我有点失控
I got a little carried away.
 你认为我又脱离了正常的生活区放纵。
你认为我又脱离了正常的生活区放纵。
You'd think I'd gone off the rails again.