今天的这段对话,在讨论喜好,
你是更喜欢狗还是猫?更喜欢夏天还是冬天
来听今天的讲解:
 
A: OK, Keith, I'm going to ask you about preferences.
 
好,基斯,我想问你些关于喜好的问题。
 
B: OK.
 
好的。
 
A: Which do you prefer, dogs or cats?
 
你是更喜欢狗还是猫?
 
B: Dogs.
 
狗。
 
A: Because?
 
为什么呢?
 
B: Well, because they're actually friendly animals. Cats are kind of aloof.
 
是因为他们其实是很友善的朋友。而猫有些离群。
 
A: Which do you prefer, summer or winter?
 
那你是更喜欢夏天还是冬天?
 
B: Oh, summer, definitely.
 
哦,一定是夏天。
 
A: Yeah, why?
 
哦,为什么呢?
 
B: Well, because winter in Tokyo is kind of dry, cloudy. It's not much fun.
 
恩,因为东京的冬天有点干还多云。就那么地令人愉快了。
 
A: OK. Are you a morning person or a night person?
 
好的。那你是一个早起还是晚起的人?
 
B: Night person, all the way.
 
晚起的人,一直都是。
 
A: OK. Are you moody in the mornings?
 
好的。你早上会有起床气吗?
 
B: No, I'm usually asleep in the mornings.
 
不,我早上通常是睡着的。
 
A: And what do you prefer, Japanese food or Western food?
 
那你是更喜欢日本菜还是西餐?
 
B: Well, in Japan, Japanese food cause the sushi here is great.
 
恩,在日本当然是吃日本料理了,因为寿司简直太好吃了。