今天的这段对话,在讨论厨房,
德国菜通常是怎么样的?有什么菜是你拿手的
来听今天的讲解:
 
A: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.
 
妮科尔塔,我来问几个厨房里的问题。
 
B: Mm-hm.
 
嗯。
 
A: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?
 
首先,你在厨房里都做什么?
 
B: Cooking mostly.
 
大多都是做饭。
 
A: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?
 
好的。在你德国的家里,通常都是谁做饭?
 
B: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.
 
我自己独居,所以通常都是我自己做饭。
 
A: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?
 
你每晚都自己做饭,还是买外卖?
 
B: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.
 
我不是每晚做饭,通常是周末的时候自己做饭吃。
 
A: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..
 
那么,德国菜通常是真么样的……
 
B: Typical?
 
你是说典型德国菜?
 
A: Yeah.
 
是的。
 
B: Sauerkraut.
 
德国酸菜
 
A: Really?
 
真的?
 
B:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.
 
这里所有的人都会问我为什么不是德国香肠。到我不知道有什么经典德国菜。也许真的是香肠。但要从起源上看,是德国酸菜。
 
A: OK. What's in your kitchen?
 
你的厨房里都有什么?
 
B: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.
 
有盘子,食物,冰箱。但没有微波炉。
 
A: No microwave?
 
没有微波炉?
 
B: No microwave.
 
没有。
 
A: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?
 
这样很好,没有微波炉可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的吗?
 
B: That I can cook very well? Soups.
 
我的拿手菜?汤。
 
A: OK. Like what kind of soup?
 
哪种汤?
 
B: Zucchini, cucumber.
 
南瓜,黄瓜汤。
 
A: How do you make it?
 
你是怎么做的呢?
 
B: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!
 
很简单,这是我不知道用英语怎么说,千万别问我!