今天的这段对话,在讨论过海关,
 
过海关需要一些什么手续?申报哪些东西
 
来听今天的讲解:
 
A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
 
先生,请出示你的护照。
 
B: Sure, here you are.
 
好的,给您。
 
A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
 
您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
 
B: I'm here on business.
 
我是来这里出差的。
 
A: Good. How long will you be staying?
 
好的,您将在此停留多久?
 
B: A week.
 
一周。
 
A: Do you have anything to declare?
 
您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
 
B: I have some foreign currency.
 
我有一些外币。
 
A: How much?
 
多少?
 
B: 2000 euros.
 
2000欧元。
 
A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
 
那么请填写一下这张表格。
 
B: Sir, I have finished the form.
 
先生,我已经填好了。
 
A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
 
好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
 
B: Thank you.
 
非常感谢。