Lesson 31
第31课
I won't be long
我不会呆很久
Mother:This is a new department-store,Jim.
杰姆,这是家新开张的百货公司.
Would you like to go inside?
您想进去瞧瞧吗?
Father:Not really.
不.
Mother:I'd love to have a look at it.
我想去看看.
Father:Then I'll wait here until you come.
那我在这儿等你.
Mother:I won't be long.
我不会呆很久.
Mr Blake:Hullo,Jim.
杰姆,你好.
Father:Hullo,George.
你好,乔治.
Mr Blake:What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Father:I'm waiting till Betty comes.
我在等贝蒂,
She's in this new department-store.
她在这家新开的百货公司里.
Mr Blake:I'm going to the barber's.
我去理发.
See you later.So long.
待会见,再见.
Father:Bye-bye,George.
再见,乔治.
Mr Blake:Still here,Jim?
杰姆,你还在这里.
I've had a haircut a shampoo and a shave!
我理了发,洗了头还刮了胡子.
Father:Betty hasn't come yet.(Half an hour later.)
贝蒂还没来.(半小时后)
Father:At last!
终于来了.
Mother:It's a lovely store,Jim.
杰姆,这是个很好的商店,
There's even a hairdresser's in it.
里边还有发廊呢.
How do you like my hair?
你看我的发型,怎么样?