No! 不!
	  Maggie? 美姬?
	  Uh, Mag-- 嗯,美…
	  Okay, okay, okay. So if you were imagining me, y-you did great. 如果你幻想吻的是我,你吻得好
	  What the hell were you doing? 你搞什么鬼?
	  Bob, I’m really sorry. She... kissed me back. 波比,我很对不起,但她也回吻我
	  - I kissed you back? - Yes, you did. You kissed me back. 我回吻你? 对,你的确有啊
	  You wanna tell me how long this has been goin’ on? 这份爱意滋生了多久?
	  Yeah, caught that. 我都看在眼中了
	  - About a minute. 大概一分钟前
	  Really? 真的?
	  - Longer for me. 我对你产生爱意则早一些
	  What do you expect me to say to this? 我应该怎样对你们说呢?
	  - Hello. 听住呀
	  - Well, Bob, you could say, 嗯,你大可以说
	  will be really happy together." “真真正正幸福地活下去”
	  "Well, I hope you two “我希望你们俩”
	  I hope you two 我希望你们俩
	  will be really happy together. 真真正正幸福地活下去
	  - Uh, take care of him. 帮我照顾他
	  - Are you okay? - Yeah, yeah, yeah. 你没事吧?
	  Bob! Bob! 波比 波比
	  Bob, I’m sorry. I-I’m-- 我很抱歉
	  At least this time I backed out before the wedding. 至少我是在婚礼前溜掉
	  That’s progress. 这算是进步了
	  You are gonna find some woman... 你会找到一个…
	  who can make you so much happier than I ever could. 比我更能令你幸福的女人
	  - Look out! 让开
	  - She’s good with needy men. - Yeah. Uh, yeah. 她擅于抚慰有需要的男人
	  - Well, um... why don’t you... - Yeah. - just call me later. - Okay. 你迟一些拨电话找我吧
	  Bob, this may not be a good time, but here’s my number. 你想倾诉一下,可以打这个号码
	  (Cindy) Drive safely, Bob! 波比,小心驾驶啊
	  Kid wants to lock up, go home. 他们要关门回家了
	  - How’s Bob? - Mmm. 波比怎么样?
	  - Okay. 还好
	  So, what just happened just now? 现在发生的事
	  Frankly, I don’t even want to talk about it. 我也不清楚,坦白说… 我甚至不想谈了
	  - Then... in there? - I don’t know. I, I, I-- 我是指刚才在教堂里
	  Me neither. 我也不想
	  Wait, wait, wait. Wait. 慢着
	  - No, no, no. No, wait. 等一等,不行的
	  Stop. - Mmm? Mmm? 不行的,我们…别这样
	  No, no, no, no. We gotta-- We have to talk. 不,不,我们要谈一谈
	  We have to talk. We have to do some talking now, all right? 我们现在要好好一谈
	  Just-- Come over here. Pull up a-- - Pull up a rail. - I was enjoying the-- Okay. 过来,坐下吧
	
	  All right. Just give me 让我有个喘息的…
	  a little space here.Okay. 空间吧
	  All right. (Sighs) 好啦
	  Do you think may-- 你认为也许…
	  Well, you do have a dress. 你有结婚礼服
	  And the church. 也有教堂
	  And the wedding date. 还订了婚期
	  Then there’s the two of us. 我们现在是两个人
	  Maybe-- 或者…
	  You do have to go down the aisle with somebody... 你还是要步入教堂
	  that you love, 跟一个你爱的人
	  - and who loves you back. 而他也是爱你的
	  - Who? 跟谁啊?
	  I’m okay with that. 跟你也无所谓
	  So am l. 我都无所谓
	  I’m getting married. 我准备结婚了
	  “卡美姬与甘艾基的婚礼”
	  Do you do this often? 你经常都这样做
	  Well, there’s not a lot to do around here. 住在这小镇没什么好做嘛
	  I just believe he’s listening to you. 我们找出了艾基的优点
	  His hair, any color. 他的头发,任何颜色都好看
	  I like his tight butt. 我喜欢他那结实的屁股
	  - Grandma. - Well, I do! 祖母,别这样嘛 我的确喜欢嘛
	  I’ll see you at the wedding. Right? 我们在教堂见面好吗?
	  You’re gonna be there, huh? 你会来吧?
	  - Thirty-seven hours. 还有三十七个钟头
	  - I didn’t miss the first one. 你第一个婚礼我也在场嘛
	  We’re gonna spend part of the time here in town 我们会在小镇待一段时期
	  ’cause he wants to write a book. 因为他要写一本书
	  You always wanted to write a novel. 你一直都打算写一部小说
	  I feel inspired here. 我在这里找到灵感
	  I feel like I can write. I wanna write. 我觉得我可以执笔,我要写出来
	  Ike is getting married. Hah! Ooh! Ooh! 艾基要结婚啦
	  Fisher, if you pee on the Persian, I’m gonna kill you. 你在地毯上撒尿,我就宰了你