Dialog 1 Having a porter Help You
	对话1 请服务生帮你忙
	A:Porter!
	A:服务生!
	B:Yes, sir.
	B:是的,先生。
	A:Please carry these bags to the taxi.
	A:请把这些行李搬到出租车上。
	B:How many do you have?
	B:你有几件行李?
	A:Three.
	A:三件。
	B:All right.
	B:好的。
	A:Thanks. How much do I owe you?
	A:谢谢,多少钱?
	B:Sixty cents a bag.
	B:一件行李60分。
	A:Fine. Here's $2.00. Keep the change.
	A:好的,这是两块钱,不用找了。
	B:Thank you.
	B:谢谢你。
	Dialog 2 Taking a Taxi to the Hotel
	对话2 坐出租车去旅馆
	A:Yes, sir. Where to?
	A:请上车,先生,去哪里?
	B:To the Park Hotel.
	B:去公鸭旅馆。
	A:Here we are, sir. That's $26.40.
	A:到了,先生,总共26.40元。
	Dialog 3 The Limousine Drops You Off at Your Hotel
	对话3 大型轿车送你去旅馆
	A:Do you go near the Drake Hotel?
	A:到公鸭旅馆附近吗?
	B:Yes, we do. It's on our route.
	B:是的,那是我们的行车路线。
	A:What do you charge, please?
	A:请问要多少钱?
	B:The fares are all the same, $5,00 to the downtown airline bus terminal. You can get off anywhere along the way.
	B:车费都是一样的,到市中心的航空公司大巴总站5元。你可以在沿途任何地方下车。
	A:How long does it take?
	A:要多少时间?
	B:Oh, about 45 minutes.
	B:哦,大约45分钟。
	B:Drake Hotel!
	B:公鸭旅馆!
	A:I get off here. What about my baggage?
	A:我在这里下车,我的行李呢?
	B:It's loaded in the back of the bus. Give me your claim check. I'll get it for you. Anyone else for the Drake Hotel?
	B:放在大巴后面,把行李牌给我,我拿行李给你,还有没有人要在公鸭旅馆下车?
	Useful Expression
	常用语句
	Where's the bus stop (taxi stand)?
	公共汽车站牌(出租车停靠点)在哪里?
	Please call a taxi for me.
	请帮我叫辆出租车。
	Please take me to the Park Hotel.
	请送我到公园旅馆。
	This is where I'd like to go.
	这是我想去的地方。
	Do you stop at (go by, pass by) the Tower Hotel?
	你们停靠(到,经过)塔旅馆吗?
	How much does it cost to go to the Drake Hotel?
	去公鸭旅馆要多少钱?
	How much does a ticket cost?
	一张票多少钱?
	I want to get off here.
	我要在这里下车。
	How much will that be?
	总共多少钱?
	How much do I owe you?
	多少钱?
	What does that come to?
	要多少钱?
	Vocabulary
	词汇
	airport bus (coach)
	机场大巴
	taxi; cab
	出租车
	limousine
	大型轿车
	hotel
	旅馆
	motel
	汽车旅馆
	porter
	服务生
	tip
	小费
	baggage
	行李
	baggage claim check
	行李领取牌
	fare
	车费
	taxi zone; taxi stand
	出租车停靠点
	bus stop
	公共汽车站牌
	off duty
	不当班
	airline bus terminal
	航空公司大巴总站