Permission 许可
	
	The Most Common Expressions
	最常用表达法
	1.A:Could I open the window?
	1.A:我可以打开窗户吗?
	B:Yes, certainly.
	B:是的,当然可以。
	2.A:Do you mind if I turn off the light?
	2.A:你不反对我把灯关掉吗?
	B:I don't mind, just as you like.
	B:我不在乎,随你的便。
	3.A:Would it be all right if I sit here?
	3.A:我坐在这儿行吗?
	B:I'm sorry, that's not allowed.
	B:对不起,这是不允许的。
	4.A:Would you mind if I smoke here?
	4.A:我在这儿吸烟,你不介意吧?
	B:I'd rather you don't.
	B:我倒希望你不抽。
	5.A:Let me have the photo, would you?
	5.A:这张照片给我,好吗?
	B:By all means do take it.
	B:当然可以拿了。
	
	The Informal Expressions
	非正式场合表达法
	All right to speak to Miss Rose?
	我跟露茜小姐说句话行吗?
	By all means.
	当然可以。
	OK if I call on you tomorrow?
	我明天来拜访你行吗?
	As you wish.
	随你的便。
	No way, I'm afraid.
	恐怕不行。
	The Formal Expressions
	正式场合表达法
	Do you have any objection if I have a day off?
	我休假一天,您反对吗?
	I can see no objection.
	我看没有什么不可以的。
	I hope you don't mind my typing a letter here.
	我希望您不反对我在这儿打一封信。
	I'm afraid I can't let you.
	恐怕我不能答应你。
	I am afraid we can't permit that.
	恐怕我们不能允许此事。