Suckster! Suckster! 笨蛋!笨蛋!
Suckster! Suckster! Suckster! 笨蛋!笨蛋!笨蛋!
Suckster! Suckster! 笨蛋!笨蛋!
- What a schmuck. - Don’t worry, Chris. You’re gonna be fine. - 真够笨的- 别担心,克里斯,你会好的
Oh... 哦...
- Wow. - Well, it looks like I was - 喔哦- 看上去我是
- in the right place at the right time, Miss... - Yeah. - 在适当的时间出现在适当的地点的人,小姐... - 耶
Palamino? Jamie Palamino. 帕拉米诺?洁蜜帕拉米诺
- Dusty Dinkleman? - Ah, yeah. - 达斯丁丁克曼?- 啊,对
Actually, I go by "Dusty Lee" now, but yeah. 事实上,我现在叫“达斯丁李”了不过没错是我
- "Dutty Nee?" - Thanks for saving me. - “达得内?”- 谢谢你救了我
Yay, Dusty! 耶,达斯丁!
- Boo... - Oh, yeah. - 呜... - 哦,对
- You remember Chris Brander? - Eeh. - 你还记得克里斯布兰德吗?- 呃
Seen better days, I guess, huh, pal? 过得不错,啊,伙计?
Hey, listen, I don’t want to make this weird, 嘿,听着,我不想这么唐突
but you look incredible. 不过你看上去真不错
- So do you. - Really glad you dropped in. - 你也是- 真高兴碰到你
Ow! 哦!
Cool... 酷...
Sorry about that, buddy. 对不起,伙计
Here we go. 我们来了