Yeah, that I can do. 我知道
Look at me. 看着我
You embarrass me. 你丢了我的脸
You embarrass yourself. 也丢了你的脸
Daddy’s home! 爸爸回来了
- What’s up? - Give me my money! - 怎么了? - 还我的钱?
- What? What money? - Daddy! - 什么钱? - 爸爸
- To pay for my store. Give me my money! - Honey, stay inside. Elizabeth! - 我店里损失的钱 还我钱- 伊丽莎白 在里面别出来
Give me my money! 还我的钱
- I want my fucking money! Give me that truck! - That’s not my truck! - 该死的我要我的钱 把那车给我- 那不是我的车
- Daddy? - Elizabeth! - 爸爸- 伊丽莎白!
Hey, you know what? Hey, I got $50. Here. 对了 我这里有50块钱
Fifty dollars? You took everything! 50块? 我要你的家产
- Mommy? - I’m coming, I’m coming! - 妈妈- 来了
- He doesn’t have it. - Hasn’t got what? - 他没有- 没有什么?
I have it. He doesn’t have the impenetrable cloak! 爸爸没有斗蓬 我有
Lara, stay outta the street! 劳娜 别出去
- It’s okay, Daddy. - What... What? - 没事了 爸爸- 什么?
I’ll protect you. 我会保护你的
It’s okay. Daddy’s okay. 爸爸 没事了
It’s a really good cloak. 这件衣服真好