Damn. Come on, let's go. 该死,来吧,我们走
	  You think this is all right, sneaking around? 你觉得这样没问题吗 在这里偷偷摸摸的
	  Add it up. 你想一想
	  All the women around here are perfect sex-kitten bimbos. 这里所有的女人都是 完美的性感小猫般的傻瓜
	  All the men are drooling nerds. 所有的男人都是流口水的讨厌鬼
	  - Doesn't that seem strange? - Not to me. - 那看起来不奇怪吗- 我觉得不
	  - Why not? - I work in television. - 为什么不- 我在电视界工作
	  Oh, come on. 噢,来吧
	  You know, Walter, I think Joanna is right. 你知道,沃尔特 我想乔安娜是对的
	  - I think Stepford is the answer. - She's a great gal. - 我想斯戴福就是答案- 她是一个很棒的女生
	  Or she will be. 或者她将会是
	  - Come on, help me up. - We shouldn't be here. - 来,帮帮我- 我们不应该来这儿
	  Oh, come on. Don't be such a chicken. 噢,来吧,别这么胆小
	  - I should be home with my cupcakes. - Why? - 我应该在家陪着我的小蛋糕- 为什么?
	  Because you only made 5,000 of them? 因为你只做了5000个?
	  - We're trespassing. - Only if we get caught. - 我们是非法闯入- 会被抓到的
	  Damn, I can't see a thing. 该死,我什么也看不见
	  Oh, there's the light. There it is. 噢,灯在那儿 就在那儿
	  No, Bobbie. 不要,芭比
	  This is like some alien freak show. 这真像是变态外星人展览
	  Why? They're just family portraits. 为什么?只是家庭肖像而已
	  Yeah, that's what I said. 对,我说的就是这个
	  The lights. 灯
	  We should get out of here. 我们应该赶快离开
	  Should we run? 我们应该跑掉吗?
	  Oh, my God. 噢,我的天
	  Clarice? 克莱瑞斯?
	  - Hi, girls! - Roger! - 嗨,姑娘们!- 罗杰!
	  You scared us. 你吓死我们了
	  - What are you doing in here? - What's going on? - 你们在这儿干什么?- 怎么回事?
	  Do they have hookers or old Playboys or cable porn? 他们是在嫖妓还是看成人频道?
	  Oh, please. They barely have throw pillows. 拜托,他们只是互相打打闹闹
	  - They're coming. - The menfolk. - 他们来了- 男人们
	  - Call us. - OK. - 给我们打电话- 好的
	  Rog? 罗杰?
	  What was it? Did you see anyone? 刚才是什么东西? 你看到什么人了?
	  Not a soul. 一个鬼影都没看见
	  But what's back here anyway, in all of these rooms? 不过这些房间里面是什么?
	  Storage? Sweaters? 储藏室?毛衣?
	  Bodies? 尸体?
	  - Jerry. - Do you see that door on your left? - 杰瑞- 看到你左手边的门了吗?
	  Check it out. 打开看看吧
	  Oh, boy. 噢,老兄
	  Why, I can't see anything. It's dark. 怎么回事,我什么也看不见 漆黑一片
	  Use your flashlight. 用你的手电筒
	  I feel like Nancy Drew in The Mystery of the Mid-life Crisis. 我感觉像是在南希·朱儿的中年危机之迷里
	  What am I looking for? 什么也没有啊?
	  Look down. 往下看
	  Jerry? 杰瑞?
	  Roger! 罗杰!
	  - Bobbie. - Roger! - 芭比- 罗杰
	  Roger! 罗杰!
	  - Bobbie? - Roger! - 芭比?- 罗杰!
	  Roger said there was nothing going on at the Men's Association. 罗杰说男子联合会那里什么也没有
	  - It's been two days. - Bobbie. - 已经两天了- 芭比
	  Well, then why doesn't he answer the phone? 好,那为什么他不听电话呢?
	  Roger! 罗杰!
	  Roger! 罗杰!
	  Isn't that his favorite shirt, the Dolce & Gabbana? 这不是他最喜欢的衬衫吗 多曲·甘巴那牌的那件?(意大利名牌)
	  The Guccis. 古琦
	  - And the Versace. - Maybe he's donating them. - 还有凡萨斯的- 也许他是要把它们捐出去
	  To what? The gay homeless? 给谁?无家可归的同性恋?
	  He loved this. 他最喜欢这个了
	  His program from Hairspray. 发型屋的服务清单
	  - Oh, my God. - What is it? - 噢,上帝- 什么东西
	  Viggo. 维格(指环王主演)
	  Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Jerry Harmon, and I... 谢谢你们,女士们先生们 我是杰瑞·哈蒙,我…
	  I know I'm pretty new here, but already I feel so at home. 我知道我在这儿是个新来的 但是我真的感觉就像回到家一样