Thank you, Detective 谢谢 警长
Any change? Nothing since you left. - 有异状吗? - 没有
She seems to be looking for something. 她好像在找什么
Camera? 摄影机
She has a nice ass. 这屁股真美
Stay focused on the mission. 注意力集中在任务上
Keep an eye on her, but don't get too close. 盯着她 但别离太近
Good morning - Good morning - 早安 - 早安
What can I get for you? 您要点什么?
Tea with milk and fresh orange juice- 奶茶和新鲜橙汁
-and a croissant with butter, I've already attended to it. 黄油可颂 老样子吗
Thank you - No problem. - 谢谢 - 不客气
Do you have a visual? - I've got visual, she's drinking her tea. - 看到了吗? - 看得到 她在喝茶
Say again? - She's drinking her tea!
Can I get you a tea, sir? - No, no thank you. - 先生您要茶吗? - 不不 谢谢
Good morning, sir - Good morning - 早上好 - 早上好
I'm looking for Elise Ward - Ward, the lady (pointing) - 麻烦找下Elise Ward - Ward 那位女士
Okay, thanks 好 谢谢
Good morning, Elise Ward? - Yes, that's me. - 早安 您是Elise Ward吗? - 对 我是
I have a letter for you 有您的信
She's talking to someone 她在和人讲话
A delivery boy 一个快递员
Scotland Yard, London 伦敦警察总部
Yes? 喂?
She's at the usual cafe, she's speaking with a man, it looks like a messenger... 她在往常的咖啡店里 和一个看上去是信使的人讲话...
But you said to call if anything changed in her routine 你说她的日常有变动就通知你
Stay on his face. His face! 放大脸部 他的脸
Do you think it's Alexander Pierce? - I think everybody's Pierce. - 你觉得他是Alexander Pierce吗? - 我觉得每个人都像
No, it's okay. It is a gift, you can keep it. 不必了 这是送您的
Thank you 谢谢
Get him.
Here you go, goodbye. - Goodbye. 抓住他
Alright, grab him. 好 抓他
Let's move. 行动
Sir, sir! Sir, we are police. 先生 我们是警察
What did I do? - You're under arrest - 我干了什么? - 你被逮捕了
You're coming with us. - What did I do? - Shh! - 跟我们走一趟 - 我做了什么? - 嘘!
What are you arresting me for? 凭什么抓我?
"Elise, you have no reason to trust me any more..." "Elise 你可以不相信我..."
"But give me a chance to explain myself" "但请给我一个解释的机会"
"I know the police are watching you, we have to throw them off the trail" "警察正盯着你 要先甩掉他们"
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon" "乘里昂车站8:22的火车"
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me" "找个身高体型像我的人 让他们以为是我"
"Burn this letter." "阅后即焚"
"It is important you follow my instructions precisely. I love you, Alexander" "精确按我的指示做 爱你的Alexander"
It's from him. 他写的
Save that letter, go in now. Save that letter! 拿回那封信 快去救出那封信!
Go, now! 快点!