血液在我的肌肤下沸腾着,灼烧着我的唇。我的呼吸变成了失控的喘息。我的手指纠缠着他的发,把他按向我。我的唇微微张开,吸进了他令人陶醉的香气。
Immediately I felt him turn to unresponsive stone beneath my lips. His hands gently, but withirresistible force, pushed my face back. I opened my eyes and saw his guarded expression.
我立刻感觉到他在我的唇下变成了毫无反应的石头。他的手温柔地,却用着不可抵抗的力量,把我的脸退开了。我睁开眼睛,看见他充满警惕的神情。
"Oops," I breathed.
“噢。”我喘息着说道。
"That's an understatement."
“那是一种保守的描述。”
His eyes were wild, his jaw clenched in acute restraint, yet he didn't lapse from his perfectarticulation. He held my face just inches from his. He dazzled my eyes.
他的眼睛睁大着,他的下巴绷紧着,他在痛苦地克制着自己,但他还是没有背离他那完美清晰的发音。他碰着我的脸,离他的脸只有几英寸远。他的俊美让我有些目眩。
"Should I… ?" I tried to disengage myself, to give him some room.
“我应该……?”我试图挣脱出来,给他一点空间。
His hands refused to let me move so much as an inch.
他的双手拒绝放开我,哪怕只是挪动一英寸。
"No, it's tolerable. Wait for a moment, please." His voice was polite, controlled.
“不,这还能忍受。稍等片刻,拜托。”他的声音很礼貌,充满了克制。
I kept my eyes on his, watched as the excitement in them faded and gentled.
我凝视着他的眼睛,看着他眼里的兴奋渐渐褪去,眼神温柔起来。
Then he smiled a surprisingly impish grin.
然后,他咧着嘴,露出了一个顽皮得惊人的笑容。
"There," he said, obviously pleased with himself.
“好啦。”他说道,显然对自己很是高兴。
"Tolerable?" I asked.
“还受得住吗?”我问道。
He laughed aloud. "I'm stronger than I thought. It's nice to know."
他大声笑了起来。“我比我想象的还要坚强。很高兴能知道这一点。”
"I wish I could say the same. I'm sorry."
“我希望我也能这样说。我很抱歉。”