接近。
Open your arms up wide like a proud eagle...
像一只骄傲的鹰张开你的双臂…
...and then tilt your head in whichever direction you feel comfortable.
…以一种你感到舒适的方式,轻轻仰头。
Slightly raise your arm in the direction of your tilted head.
朝着仰头的方向,轻轻地举起你的手臂。
This will indicate your intention to your partner...
这会向你的伙伴表明你的意向…
...and prevent any head to head collisions.
…尽量避免头与头之间的碰撞。
Finally, glide in slowly and confidently.
慢慢得靠近。
The squeeze.
拥抱。
Maintaining your body in a semirigid manner...
让身体保持舒适的姿势…
...will indicate to your friend that you are in control of the embrace.
…这表明你掌握了拥抱的力度。
Make sure your arms are not like wet noodles...
确保你的手臂不像湿乎乎的面条…
...but rather like the warm branches of a firm oak.
…而是像温暖牢固的树枝。
Turn your head out at this point and stare into the horizon.
转头,注视着你眼前的视野。
The pat.
轻拍。
The pat is the staple of any good man hug.
当和他人拥抱时,轻拍他人的背部是最主要的。
Put your own creative spin on the pat.
轻轻的移动你拍背的手。
Do you like to use a fist or an openhanded karate chop?
你喜欢握拳拍背还是手掌摊开轻拍呢?
Whatever the gesture, make sure it is firm, confident, and filled with spirit.
无论哪种方式,确保你的力度是足够的,自信,充满热情。