莎拉,你怎么没跟我说
How was the Sky Studio fashion thing you went to the other night?
天际摄影棚那天的秀怎样?
Did you meet anyone worth mentioning?
你有遇到什么名人吗?
No.
没有
Really? I find that very odd.
是吗?真是怪了
Max. - I think you're being odd.
老板 我觉得你才怪呢
Well, I'm always odd. It's why you married me.
我一向很怪,所以你才嫁给我
And it's why I married you.
这也是我娶你的原因
Speaking of which, Hitch...
说到这个,秦圣…
what exactly are your intentions for the lovely Sara?
你对莎拉到底有何意图?
Wait, you know what? Actually, there was someone.
对了,其实我有遇到名人
I think I met your friends Albert and Allegra.
我遇到你朋友亚伯特跟艾莉桂
My friends who and who? - Allegra Cole?
他们是谁? 艾莉桂珂儿?
Really? How do you know her?
真的?你怎么认识她的?
I don't. - So you know Albert?
我不认识 那你认识亚伯特啰?
Knew. - He had your tickets.
以前认识 他手上有你的票
I mean, how well do you really know your accountant?
会计师就是这样
April 15, and then you don't see him again till April 15.
报完税一整年都见不到他们
1.intention
n. 意图;目的;意向;愈合
I advertised him of my intention.
我把我的打算告知他。
2.accountant
n. 会计师;会计人员
The boss dropped an accountant from the payroll.
老板把一名会计师从在职人员名单中除了名。
剧情百科
看来一开始麦克斯就催促莎拉挖消息了,不料圣泰从容应对他们目的明确的套话,但是看来麦克斯似乎不依不饶的继续询问下去,圣泰要怎么办呢?……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.People seeking care should not be ______ ______ abuse.
寻求护理的人们不应该受到虐待。
2.There is a middle school ______ ______the institute.
这个学院附设一所中学。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.There's no way to escape doing the work.
无法逃避做这项工作。
2.We must set a limit to the expense of the trip.
我们必须限制这次旅行的费用。