Hi. Hi. 你好 你好
I, uh, I didn't know anyone would be here. 我以为这儿没人
Is Ezra back? No, he's not. 以斯拉回来了吗 还没回来
I was just checking on his place. 我只是来这儿看看
Oh. Come in. Thanks. 请进 谢谢
Ezra said I could use the place if he was away. 以斯拉说如果他不在的话我可以借住一下
You knew that he was gone. 你知道他走了
He called me on his way to Delaware. 他去特拉华的路上打电话给我了
He was a little vague about 他对于如何发现
how he found out about Maggie and Malcolm. 麦琪和马尔科姆的事情含糊其辞
It wasn't vague, it was messy. 不是含糊其辞 那是一团乱麻
But the point is, he found out. 但是重点是 他发现了
I should have taken the hit. No. It-- 都是我的错 不 只是
Look, he knows, he went there, 他知道了 他去了那儿
and now he's talking to her. 然后再和她谈谈
So, do we have a problem, me staying here for a couple of nights? 那我在这儿住几晚可以吗
What? No. 什么 没问题
Don't you have classes, though? 你不用去上课吗
No. They're, uh, fumigating the dorms. 不用 学校在给宿舍消毒
First time since the Clinton administration. 克林顿执政之后的第一次
stay. I mean, Ezra invited you. 住吧 我是指 是以斯拉邀请你住的
That way I don't have to worry about the plants. 那我就不用担心没人浇花啦
Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢谢
Okay. Well, I will get out of your way. 那我就不打扰你了