星级典句:
第一句:We will open the whole market to other countries gradually.
我们将逐步开放整个市场。
A: How will you share the market with the others?
你们将如何与外国公司分享市场份额?
B: We will open the whole market to other countries gradually.
我们将逐步开放整个市场。
A: So you have your due schedule?
你们有这样一个时间表是吗?
B: Yes.
是的。
第二句:That's a long story under government's control.
那是因为长期在政府的控制之下。
A: How about the tourism market?
那旅游市场呢?
B: What do you mean?
您是什么意思?
A: Many overseas companies think China tourism market is a quite complicated one.
很多外国公司都认为中国旅游市场相当复杂。
B: Yea, that's a long story under government's control.
是的,那是因为长期在政府的控制之下。
背诵句型:
What can the foreign companies benefit from China's entry to WTO?
中国加入世贸组织对外国公司有什么好处呢?
They can enter into China' market.
他们可以进入中国市场。
零基础口语课 5天学英语发音(第29期)
新概念英语1-3册(228个视频,300节高清视频课,已全部更新)
“华人英语教父”赖世雄:42节口语终极大课,让你真正敢说、会说、说对!
【TEDx推荐】国际语文大师Chris亲授:扔掉单词语法书,带你玩英语!
不背单词 不学语法 颠覆传统的英语蜕变课