六级最爱词汇： deprive of 剥夺
41. For many patients, institutional care is the most ______ and beneficial form of care.
42. Among all the changes resulting from the ______ entry of women into the work force, the transformation that has occurred in the women themselves is not the least important.
43. Mr. Smith became very ______ when it was suggested that he had made a mistake.
44. Rumours are everywhere, spreading fear, damaging reputations, and turning calm situations into ______ ones.
45. The ______ cycle of life and death is a subject of interest to scientists and philosophers alike.
46. She remains confident and ______ untroubled by our present problems.
47. Fiber-optic cables can carry hundreds of telephone conversations ______.
48. The police were alerted that the escaped criminal might be in the ______.
49. Whether you live to eat or eat to live, food is a major ______ in every family's budget.
注：1. expenditure 花费 2. budget 预算（六级最爱）
50. Now a paper in Science argues that organic chemicals in the rock come mostly from ______ on earth rather than bacteria on Mars.
51. There is much I enjoy about the changing seasons, but my favorite time is the ______ from fall to winter.
注：1. transmission 广播电视节目的传送；疾病的传播；文化的传递
2. transformation 变革
3. transition 季节的过度，时间的更替，社会制度的转型
4. transfer 转学，调任工作
52. I think we need to see an investment ______ before we make an expensive mistake.
53. The ______ on this apartment expires in a year's time.