I'm not going to lie. Anytime you hear the term "economy rice",...
我不想骗大家--只要你听到“经济餐”,
...it doesn't exactly make the food sound overly appealing.
往往这顿饭已经被贬损得没有什么吸引力。
During the lunch time rush in Kuala Lumpur, many economy rice stalls set up along the streets,...
在吉隆坡的午间就餐高峰期,街边有很多杂菜饭摊,
Dishes are simple, affordable, and if you ask me, pretty awesomely flavorful.
菜式一般都很简单,便宜,而且很美味。
That is, if you're not in Malaysia.
但是,如果是在马来西亚,另当别论。
Economy rice is the Chinese style of Malay nasi campur.
所谓经济餐就是一种中国式的马来西亚杂菜饭。
A plate of rice topped with a variety of different dishes.
一盘米饭浇上着多种不同的炒菜。
...serving home-cooked Chinese Malaysian food.
提供这种家常中式马来食物。
Got a plate of rice and a few different mixed dishes.
来一盘米饭,外加几样炒菜,
Let me taste that.
让我来尝一尝,
Yeah, that's good.
嗯,味道不错。
Braised tofu I think this is.
这个我猜是“烧豆腐”。