❶ 可以讲价吗?Shall I make an offer?
对话 A: Shall I make an offer? 可以讲价吗?
B: Sorry. Our price is fixed. 不好意思,我们不讲价。
❷ 这已经是折扣价了。This is a discount price.
对话 A: How much is the bed? 这个床多少钱?
B: 2,000 yuan . 2 000元。
A: Can you lower the price? 价格能便宜一些吗?
B: This is a discount price. 这已经是折扣价了。
❸ 能再便宜一些吗?Can you make it cheaper?
同类表达 Can't you make it less expensive?
How about knocking something off the price?
❹ 200元是成本价。200 yuan is the cost price.
对话 A: Can I buy the pair of glasses with 200 yuan ? 这副眼镜200元怎么样?
B: No, 200 yuan is the cost price. 不行,200元是成本价。
❺ 这是我们保本的最低价了。That's the lowest we can sell without losing money.
❻ 您愿意出多少钱?How much are you willing to pay?
对话 A: I will take it if you offer me a lower price. 你再降低点价格我就买了。
B: How much are you willing to pay? 您愿意出多少钱?
A: 100 yuan . 100元。
❼ 你给打几折?How much discount do you offer?
对话 A: We can give you a discount. 我们可以给您打折。
B: That's great. How much discount do you offer? 太好了。你给打几折?
A: 20% is the highest discount we can offer. 最多打八折。
❽ 能不能再多一些折扣?Is there any way you could give me a bigger discount?
对话 A: Is there any way you could give me a bigger discount? 能不能再多一些折扣?
B: 15% is the highest discount we can offer. 最多打八五折。
❾ 我付不起这个价格。That's more than I can afford.
对话 A: How much is the skirt? 这条裙子多少钱?
B: It's 100 dollars. 100美元。
A: Oh, that's more than I can afford. 哦,我付不起这个价格。
❿ 不买就算了。Take it or leave it.
对话 A: I'll take it if you offer me a lower price. 你再便宜点我就买了。
B: Take it or leave it. 不买就算了。