英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第18讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-01浏览次数:431次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

No… I raised them vegetarian. It's a healthier lifestyle I mean look at me.

raise: 养育 vegetarian: 素食的 lifestyle: 生活方式

不行…我要把他们教育成素食主义,这样更健康,我就是个最好的例子。

Excuse me. I'm trying to have a conversation here.

conversation: 谈话

拜托,我跟你说话呢。

No, no, no! That's not for us kids. Way to feathery and fleshy and.

feathery: 生有羽毛的 fleshy: 肉的

不行,不行!我们的孩子不能吃这个这个太毛太油了,而且…

…and alive!

alive: 活着的

还是活的!

No, no, no, we do not eat live animals, period.

period: 就是这么回事

不行。不行,我们不能吃活的动物,没得商量。

Now go, fly. Be free.

好了,快飞吧,你自由了。

Little, flightless bird.

flightless: 不飞的

不会飞的小小鸟。

my bad.

是我不好。

Hey, Where you going?

嘿,你去哪?

This is how you resolve a conflict? No wonder your single.

resolve: 解决 conflict: 矛盾 no wonder: 难怪

你就是这么解决矛盾的?难怪到现在也没人要。

Oh come on. Am I talking to myself here? I say they're vegetarian, you say, 'Grrrr' .

vegetarian: 素食的

嘿,拜托,我是在自言自语吗?我说他们要吃素食,你说“吼”。

I say can we talk about this? You say, Grrrr. I don't call that communication.

communication: 沟通

我说我们能谈谈吗?你说“吼” 酱紫算什么沟通嘛。

See, that's your answer to everything.

瞧,你解决问题就这么一个老路子。

What are you afraid of? You're the biggest thing on, Earth.

你还怕什么?你是地球上最大的了。

Aren't you?

不是吗?

-Buck: They'll never survive, it's dangerous by day! But it's even worse at night.

survive: 生还

他们肯定活不成,这里白天就够危险,晚上就更凶险了。

Plus the guide is a lunatic! What you mean, Buck? Oh his whack-O.

plus: 并且 lunatic: 疯子 whack: 怪癖的人

而且向导是个疯子!说谁呢?Buck?哦,他可是疯的没救了。

I am not. Totally bonkers! And his feet smell. Shut up! You shut up!

bonker: 疯子 shut up: 关闭

我不是疯子,彻头彻尾的疯汉子,而且还有香港脚!闭嘴!你闭嘴!

Oh you little…

你个小混蛋…

-Manny: He's strangling his own foot. Shouldn't we get moving?

strangle: 束缚

他在和自己的脚打架,我们是不是该上路了?

-Buck: And give, Rudy a midnight snack? Not likely. the skulls right, take a load of mammals.

midnight: 午夜 snack: 点心 skull: 头骨 a load of: 许多 mammal: 哺乳动物

去给Rudy当夜宵?门都没有,这骨头说的没错,他一顿得吃N头大象。

We'll camp here. Now, who's hungry? I am. You don't need the calories!

camp: 露营 calory: 热量

我们在这露营,好了,谁饿了?我!你又不需要热量!

There I was… My back against the wall. No way out.

当时…我的背紧贴着墙,周围没有出路。