英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪3”台词学英语:第19讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-01浏览次数:598次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

Perched on a razor's edge of oblivion. Staring into the eye, of the great white beast.

perch on: 位于…之上 razor's edge: 危险边缘 oblivion: 忘却 stare: 凝视

我栖在深谷的边缘,突然,看到了一双眼睛,一头白色庞然大物的眼睛。

-Crash: were you killed?

你死了吗?

-Buck: Sadly, yes. But I lived!

悲惨的是,我死了,但是,我又活了!

Never had I felt so alive, than when I was so close… To death.

我从未如此强烈地感受到生命,直到我如此近距离地接触…死亡。

Just before, Rudy could suck me down his gullet.

suck down: 吸入 gullet: 咽喉

转眼间,Rudy就会把我咽下喉咙。

I grabbed hold of that, roast pink fleshy thing that dangles at the back of the throat.

grab: 抓住 roast: 烘烤的 pink: 粉红色的 fleshy: 肉的 dangle:摇晃地悬挂着 throat: 喉咙

我紧紧地抱住那个,悬在喉头的,软软的,粉粉的,肉肉的东西。

I hung on to that sucker, and I swung back and forth, back and forth.

hang on to: 紧紧抓住 swing: 摇摆 back and forth: 来回地

我死死地抱着那玩意儿,并且前后摇摆,向后向前。

Back… and forth and back. Until finally I let go and shot right out of his mouth.

finally: 最后 shot: 射击

向后…向前…向后最后,我放开手,从他嘴里直直地射了出去!

I may have lost an eye that day. But I got this.

那一回,我是瞎了一只眼,可我也得到了这个。

-Eddie: Rudy's tooth…

Rudy的牙齿…

-Buck: It's like the old saying: “An eye for a tooth”. A nose for a chin. A butt for a“…

就像老话说的”以牙还眼“,以下巴还鼻子,以屁股还…

It's an old saying. But uh, it's not a very good one.

这也是个俗语,算了,真的很俗。

-Crash: you are super weasel.

weasel: 黄鼠狼

你真是超级黄鼠狼。

-Eddie: Ultra weasel.

ultra: 过度的

终极黄鼠狼。

-Diego: Diesel weasel.

diesel: 柴油机

超能黄鼠狼。

What? He is.

怎么了,他就是。

-Buck: Now let me tell you about the time I used to sharpen, clam-Shell to turn a T-Rex,

sharpen: 变为锐利 clam-shell: 海蚌 T-Rex: 霸王龙

接下来,我给你们讲,当年我是怎么用这把锋利的齿刀,把一头霸王龙

Into a T-Rachel

治得服服帖帖。

-Crash: Yes master.

好的,大师。

-Manny: Wow, that's enough fairy-Tales for one night.

fairy-tale: 童话故事

哇,今晚的故事就到此为止吧。

Come on, Ellie. you should rest now…

来吧,Ellie,你该休息了…

-Ellie: PffLife at the party.

唉,快乐的时光总是过得太快。

-Buck: Alright, you guys get some shut-Eye, I'll keep watch.

shut-eye: 睡觉 keep watch: 看守

好了,你们去合合眼,我来守夜。

-Crash: Don''t worry,' Buck, We got this.

别担心,Buck,有我们呢。

Night time is possum time. Yeah, We own the Night baby.

possum: 负鼠

黑夜就是负鼠的天下,没错,瞧好了吧,宝贝儿。