英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第25讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-04浏览次数:327次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Diego: Apologize!

apologize: 道歉

那快道歉!

-Manny: Why me? She overreacted…!

为啥是我?是她反应过度。

-Diego: Just apologize!!

就道歉就成。

-Manny: No!

不行!

-Diego: Do it!

快照做!

-Animal X: Ok… I'm sorry!

好吧…我道歉。

-Diego: What?!

什么?!

-Animal X: He's right. I overreacted

他是对的,我有点反应过度。

-Manny: You mean, you…?

你是说,你…?

-Diego: Not another word or I'll come down there

不是别的话,我就掉下去了。

…and push you over myself!

我会拉你垫背。

-Sid: Oh Oh!

噢,噢!

-Diego: Manny! Ellie! Run!

Manny! Ellie! 快跑!

-Animal X: I guess, we finally did something right together!

guess: 猜(测),推测 finally: 最后,终于

我们终于一起做了一件算是正确的事情。

-Diego: Hey, don't mind me…

嘿,不用理我

just hanging off the cliff here!

hang: 悬挂 cliff: 悬崖

我只在悬崖上挂一会儿。

-Sid: Remember the good old days?

记得那些不错的老日子吗?

-Diego: Which good old days?

什么不错的老日子?

-Sid: Oh, you know. Yesterday…last week…

噢, 你知道的比如昨天、上星期。

Back when the trees when up and down…

爬上爬下逍遥自在,

and the ground stayed under our feet!

陆地在我们脚下。

-Diego: Yup! Those were the good days!

是啊,那些日子是不错。

Possums were possums and…

负鼠是负鼠。

mammoths were mammoths…!

猛犸是猛犸。

We should get some sleep…

我们该睡觉了。

-Sid: Yeah, tomorrow is the day, the vulture said we're all gonna die!

vulture: 秃鹰,兀鹰

是啊,可能明天我们都要死了。

No, no, no. I dont wan't any…

不,不,不,我不要了…

No, no, no…no…

不,不,不…

Wait a minute!

等一等。

Can I help you?

需要帮忙吗?

Hmmm! Now, that's what I call respect!

这才是我说的尊敬