英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第34讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-04浏览次数:355次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Manny: Yeah, unless…

对,可除非…

-Animal X: Unless

除非什么?

-Manny: UnlessI…ah…

除非…我…

I just wanna say

我只是想说…

I need to tell you

我想告诉你…

I hope, you find everything you're looking for!

希望你能找到所追求的一切。

-Animal X: You too

希望你也是。

-Sid: Manny…?

Manny…?

You've come a long way since we met

从我们认识后,一起走了有很久了,

and I'll take full credit for that…

credit: 赞扬

所以我珍视这个。

But you need to let go of the past…

但是你得忘记过去,

so you could have a future!

future: 未来

这样才有未来。

-Diego: Go after her!

去追她吧。

-Sid: It's okay…

没事的。

We'll always be here for you

我们会一直在你这边。

-Manny: I'll keep in touch…

我们保持联络。

-Diego: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're a good friend

耶,耶,耶。你是个不错的朋友。

point made. Now, go on, scat!

就这样吧,就现在去吧。快点。

-Sid: Our Manny's growing up!

grow up: 长大展

我们的Manny要长大了。

-Manny: Ellie!

Ellie!

-Animal X: Manny!

Manny!

-Manny: Ellie

Ellie

I don't want, us to be together because we have to

我不想因为生存需要才在一起,

I want us…

我希望我们,

to be together because we want to!

在一起是因为我们希望如此。

And I wanna be with you, Ellie!

而且我希望和你一起,Ellie!

So, what do you say?

那么,你怎么觉得?

-Animal X: Oh, Manny

噢,Manny

I thought you were going to let

我觉得你将要把…

You're possum enough for me!

你是我的好负鼠。

-Sid: Well, it's just you and me now…

好了,就剩我们俩了。