英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第14讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:584次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Sid: Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.

嘿,嘿,这头胖的看上去可真象你

And he's got a family.

噢,他有家庭

And he's happy. Look, he's playing with his kid.

他很幸福瞧,他在陪孩子玩

See? That's your problem. That's what mammoths are supposed to do.

瞧,这就是你的问题。毛象应该象他们那样

Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths…

找头母象…生一头毛象宝宝

-Diego: Sid.

Sid.

-Sid: what?

干嘛?

-Diego: Shut up.

闭嘴

-Sid: But…

可…噢

-Manfred: Would you look at that.

噢,快瞧啊

The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak.

老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”

Next stop, Glacier Pass.

下一站,冰川道

How could I ever have doubted you?

我真不该怀疑你,

-Sid: Did you hear that, little fella?

你听见吗,小家伙?

You're almost home.

你快到家了

my feet are sweating.

sweat: 冒汗 flash: 闪现 news flash: 简讯

我的脚在冒汗,

-Diego: Do We need A news flash ? Every time your body does something?

你身体每出现一个反应,我们都得发布新闻?

-Manfred: Ignore him.

别管他

-Sid: Seriously. My feet are really hot.

是真的我的脚真的很烫!噢,噢

-Manfred: Tell me that was your stomach.

stomach: 胃

是你的肚子在叫吧?

-Sid: I'm sure it was just thunder.

thunder: 雷声

嘘,我肯定是那是雷声

From underground?

声音…来自…地下?

Come on, keep up with me.

快,跟我一起跑

-Manfred: I would if you were moving.

可你原地不动!

-Sid: I wish I could jump like that.

哇,但愿我也能像你那样跳。

-Manfred: Wish granted.

成全你了!

-Diego: Come on, Move faster.

快!跑快点!

-Manfred: have you noticed the river of lava?

lava: 火山岩浆

难道你没看到熔岩流吗?

Hold Pinky.

抱紧他!

-Sid: Manny.

Manny,

Manny, you OK? Come on, come on, say something. Anything.

Manny,你没事吧?求你说点什么,什么都行

What? What? I can't hear you.

什么?什么?我听不清

-Manfred: You're standing on my trunk.

trunk: 象鼻

你站在我的鼻子上了

-Sid: You're OK. You're OK.?

啊,你没事!你没事