英语听力汇总   |   看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第15讲

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2017-12-06浏览次数:354次所属教程:英文电影推荐

-字号+

听力原文

-Diego: Why Did You do that

你为什么那么干?

You could have died, trying to save me.

你冒死…救了我的命

-Manfred: That's what you do in a herd.

herd: 兽群

大家是一个集体

You look out for each other.

得互相照顾

-Diego: Well, thanks.

噢!谢谢

-Sid: I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.

不知你们怎么想,可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的

-Tiger D: I can't wait to get my claws in that mammoth.

我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!

-Tiger C: No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.

谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!

-Tiger D: First, I'll slice its hindquarters into sections.

slice: 切下 hindquarter: 后腿及臀部 section: 部分

首先,我要把那毛象撕开扯烂

I'll put the white meat in one pile and…

pile: 堆 starve: 饥饿

把白色肉放一堆,深色…

-Tiger E: Knock it off. I'm starving.

嘿,别再说了!我饿坏了!

-Tiger D: Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.

occasionally: 偶尔 extremely: 非常 juicy: 多汁

肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁

-Tiger E: I told you to knock it off.

警告过你了,别再说了!

-Tiger C: Save your energy.

省点力气吧!

Mammoths don't go down easy.

要杀毛象谈何容易

There's only one way to do it.

只有一个办法

First, you have to force it into a corner.

首先,得把他逼上死角

Cut off its retreat. And when you three have it trapped,

retreat: 撤退 trap: 困住

切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住

I'll go for the throat.

throat: 喉咙

我就咬断他的喉咙

-Manfred: Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.

伙计们,别让孩子吹着风!

How much further?

还有多远?

-Diego: Three miles.

三英里

-Manfred: I'm beat.

我累坏了,

-Diego: We'll get there in the morning.

我们早上能到

What are You doing?

你在干嘛?

-Sid: I'm putting sloths on the map.

我让树懒…名垂千古

-Manfred: Why don't you make it realistic

realistic: 现实

那得画得现实点

-Diego: And draw him lying down?

画他在睡觉

-Manfred: And make him rounder.

画得圆一些

-Diego: Perfect.

好极了哈!

-Sid: I forgot How to laugh.

我真笑不出来

I'm a genius.

genius: 天才

我是个天才

From now on you'll have to refer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.

lord: 上帝 flame: 火焰

从现在起,你们得称呼我Sid ,“火焰之王”