英语听力汇总   |   Song to Celia 致西丽娅

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2016-10-21浏览次数:1218次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

  Song to Celia

  致西丽娅

  Ben Jonson

  本 琼森

  Drink to me only with thine eyes,

  你只用你的双眸与我干杯

  And I will pledge with mine ;

  我回以脉脉的温存

  Or leave a kiss but in the cup,

  或在杯边留下你的香吻

  And I'll not look for wine.

  我心将不再向往杯中蜜酿

  The thirst that from the soul doth rise

  心灵的渴望在荡漾

  Doth ask a drink divine;

  渴望你的仙酿

  But might I of Jove's nectar sup,

  即使天神让我将他的琼浆痛饮,

  I would not change for thine.

  我也不愿舍弃你吻过的这杯。

  I sent thee late a rosy wreath,

  曾忆赠你玫瑰花环

  Not so much honouring thee

  并非讨你欢心

  As giving it a hope, that there

  只愿这花环在你头上

  It could not wither,d be.

  永不凋零。

  But thou thereon didst only breathe,

  只要你的气息留在上面

  And sent'st it back to me :

  然后将玫瑰送还

  Since when it grows, and smells, I swear,

  当盛开时,它让我闻到的,

  Not of itself, but thee.

  不是自己的花香,而是你。