英语听力汇总   |   双语诗歌|叶芝:湖心岛茵尼斯弗利 The Lake Isle of Innisfree

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2018-07-03浏览次数:6520次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

双语诗歌|叶芝:尘世玫瑰 The Rose of the World

The Lake Isle of Innisfree

 

湖心岛茵尼斯弗利

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,   我就要动身离去,去茵尼斯弗利这湖心小岛,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:   造座茅草的小屋;泥土,树枝的篱笆,
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,   再种些豆角,为蜜蜂钉个蜂箱
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.   在蜂声的聒噪里独处。
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,   静下来了,那里的宁静是缓慢降临的,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;   缓慢降临,从清晨的面纱到蟋蟀的歌唱;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,   午夜的微光,正午的浓浓紫色,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.   黄昏铺满了红雀的翅膀。
I will arise and go now, for always night and day   我就要动身离去,因为每一轮日夜
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;   我都听到湖水拍打岸边的声音;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,   而我,站在公路上,站在灰色的人行道上,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.   任那浪花的歌拍打在我的深心。