英语听力汇总   |   双语诗歌|叶芝:和解 Reconciliation

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2018-07-12浏览次数:1829次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

双语诗歌|叶芝

Reconciliation

和解

Some may have blamed you that you took away 有人会怪你在那天夺走了
The verses that could move them on the day 本该感动他们的诗句,
When, the ears being deafened, the sight of the eyes blind 当时,雷霆闪电先夺走我的视听,
With lightning, you went from me, and I could find 因你离我而去。我便寻不到了
Nothing to make a song about but kings, 诗歌的主题,除了写些君王、
Helmets, and swords, and half-forgotten things 盔甲与刀剑,都是些快被忘尽的事情
That were like memories of you—but now ——一如对你的记忆。而此刻,
We'll out, for the world lives as long ago; 我们自曝于人,因世界如昨,
And while we're in our laughing, weeping fit, 我们在哭笑中发作,
Hurl helmets, crowns, and swords into the pit. 把盔甲、王冠、刀剑通通扔掉。
But, dear, cling close to me;since you were gone, 可是,我爱的人啊,靠紧我,自你去后,
My barren thoughts have chilled me to the bone. 我荒芜的思绪一直冷到骨骼。