英语听力汇总   |   双语诗歌|叶芝:文字 Words

https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2018-07-11浏览次数:932次所属教程:诗歌散文

-字号+

听力原文

双语诗歌|叶芝

Words

文字

I had this thought a while ago, 我突然有了这样的念头:
‘My darling cannot understand “我的爱人不会理解
What I have done, or what would do 我所做的,或将做的,
In this blind bitter land.' 在这片盲聋的大地上。”
And I grew weary of the sun 于是我厌倦了太阳
Until my thoughts cleared up again, 直到我的想法重新理清,
Remembering that the best I have done 记起我做过的最好的事情
Was done to make it plain; 就是曾经向你坦诚。
That every year I have cried,‘At length My darling understands it all, 每年里我都曾呼喊:“终于,你会明白我的一切,
Because I have come into my strength, 因为我已尽了全力,
And words obey my call'; 我的文字也听从我的差遣。”
That had she done so who can say 若她理解了又当如何?
What would have shaken from the sieve? 筛子里会漏下些什么?
I might have thrown poor words away And been content to live. 我也许终会抛开无益的文字,去安于实际的生活。