英语听力汇总   |   如何安排进口货物进行法定检验

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/如何安排进口货物进行法定检验.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-06浏览次数:128次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论商检问题,

 

如何安排进口货物进行法定检验

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: Shall we talk about the matter of inspection?

 

我们来谈谈商检问题好吗?

 

B: All right.

 

好的。

 

A: Since this is the first time you purchase from us. I'd like to listen to your opinion about inspection.

 

由于这是你们第一次向我们购买商品,我很想听一听你对检验的意见。

 

B: These goods are not allowed to import to our country without our legal inspection.

 

这些货物不经过我们的法定检验是不准进口我国的。

 

A: Do you mean that the goods to be imported are subject to legal inspection.

 

你是说这些进口货物必须经过法定检验吗?

 

B: Yes, you are right.

 

是的。

 

A: Then how can I arrange for the deal?

 

那么我该怎样安排这件事呢?

 

B: You can send in your samples frist for our legal inspection. Once approved, the goods can be shipped to our country.

 

贵公司可以寄来样品进行检验。一旦获准,货物即可装运到我国。

 

A: It'll cost a very long time.

 

这样办时间太长了。

 

B: The alternative is to ship the goods direct to the bonded area while the samples are being inspected.

 

另外一种办法是,在样品检验的同时,货物直接装运到报税区。

 

A: That sounds good.

 

那太好了。

 

B: In fact, it's also very convenient for the importer.

 

实际上这对进口商很方便。

 

A: I'll go and arrange for the deal right now. Thank you for your help.

 

我就去安排这件事。非常感谢你的帮助。

 

B: You are welcome.

 

不用客气。