英语听力汇总   |   检验条款在合同中应如何规定?如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/检验条款在合同中应如何规定如果货到后发现.mp3

更新日期:2023-06-06浏览次数:144次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论检验条款,

 

检验条款在合同中应如何规定?如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办

 

来听今天的讲解:

 

A: There is another point which should be discussed and cleared up.

 

还有一点要讨论和澄清。

 

A: That's the commodity inspection.

 

这就是检验问题。

 

A: How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the cotract?

 

检验条款在合同中应如何规定?

 

B: The goods under the contract will be inspected by the commodity inspection bureau at the port of loading.

 

本合同项目下的货物于装船前在装运港由商检局进行检验。

 

B: before they are shipped and the certificate of quality and quantity/weight issued by the bureau shall be regarded as final and binding upon parties.

 

该局签发的品质和数量或重量证书为最后依据,对双方有约束力。

 

A: Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?

 

这意思是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?

 

A: But what about the case of disqualification or short weight on arrival?

 

但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

 

B: I can assure you that is not likely to happen.

 

你也许知道,这种情况不太可能会发生。

 

B: Our goods must be up to export standards before the inspection bureau release them.

 

我向你保证不会发生这样的情况,我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

 

B: As you may know, the commodity inspection bureauour enjoys international reputation for impartiality.

 

你也许知道,此商检局的公正全球闻名。

 

A: We have heard about the reputation of both CIB and your products and never doubt them.

 

对贵方产品及商检局的良好信誉我们已有所闻,因此并不怀疑。

 

A: but what in case there is short weight or disqualification?

 

但是万一发生短重或质量不符合怎么办?

 

A: Would you tell me whether the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when goods arrive?

 

货物抵达后买方是否有权检查?

 

A: Are we entitled to lodge claims?

 

我们是否有权提出索赔?

 

B: Yes. of course.

 

当然有权。

 

B: You have the right of reinspection.

 

你方有权复检。

 

B: But for this particular item,we follow the international practice that the reinspectin should be made within 7 days upon the arrival of the goods

 

但是根据国际惯例,对该商品的复检应在货物抵达后7天内进行。

 

B: and if any discrepancies are found you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

 

如有索赔,必须在30天内提出。

 

A: Well,I suppose I'm clear about this point.

 

我想对这点我已经清楚了,

 

A: Thank you for being patient with me.

 

谢谢你的耐心解释。

 

B: Don't mention it.

 

别客气.

 

B: That's what I'm here for.

 

这是我的工作。