英语听力汇总   |   跨国婚姻虽然吸引人,但隐藏了哪些危机

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/跨国婚姻虽然吸引人但隐藏了哪些危机.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-24浏览次数:180次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论跨国婚姻,
 
跨国婚姻虽然吸引人,但隐藏了哪些危机
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: hello, Deva, how are you?
 
嗨,迪娃,你好吗?
 
B: can't complain. What about you?
 
还行吧,你呢?
 
A: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her husband?
 
还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。
 
B: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.
 
嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。
 
A: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.
 
是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。
 
B: I heard they were just married for 5 months.
 
可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。
 
A: yes, she said they couldn't communicate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.
 
是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架。
 
B: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.
 
是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。
 
A: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.
 
你说的。你知道,他们一见钟情,很快就结婚了。
 
B: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.
 
也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。
 
A: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.
 
对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。
 
B: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.
 
的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。
 
A: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.
 
经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。
 
B: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.
 
的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。