英语听力汇总   |   越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人,你怎么看待跨国婚姻

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人你怎.mp3

更新日期:2023-07-24浏览次数:157次所属教程:英语对话

-字号+

听力原文

今天的这段对话,在讨论跨国婚姻,

越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人,你怎么看待跨国婚姻
 
来听今天的讲解:

 
A: more and more Chinese are marrying foreigners.
 
越来越多的中国人嫁给了外国人。
 
B: that's true. But I have a low opinion of those women who go out with foreigners.
 
是啊,但是我挺鄙视那些和外国人在一起的女人的。
 
A: oh, why?
 
啊?为什么啊?
 
B: I think some Chinese wonem marry foreigners for money while others just want to live abroad. There is no true love between them.
 
我觉得有些人嫁给外国人是为了钱,有些人是为了去国外定居,反正他们之间没有真爱。
 
A: I wouldn't say that's totally true. I've met many happy intercultural couples.
 
也不全是吧。我见过很多幸福的跨国夫妻。
 
B: well, then why aren't there many East-West couples where the man is a Chinese and the woman is a Westerner?
 
那为什么没有多少夫妻,男方是中国人,女方是外国人呢?
 
A: I guess it's because the Chinese women are more attractive to Western men.
 
可能是因为中国女人对外国男人更有吸引力吧。
 
B: or because they are less attractive to to Chinese men.
 
或者这些女人对中国男人没那么有吸引力吧。
 
A: what do you mean?
 
怎么说?
 
B: you know, usually the woman is in her thirties and she is a left girl.
 
这些女人大约三十多岁,是剩女。
 
A: a left girl? What's that?
 
剩女?什么意思啊?
 
B: they're called that because they're left behind on the shelf. They're also known by their three H's---high diploma, high salary, and high degree.
 
这么说,因为他们是别人挑剩下的。她们有三高:高文凭,高工资,高学位。
 
A: and they're also known as the three S's—single, stuck, and born in the seventies.
 
还有人说她们有三难:单身,高不成低不就,出生在70年代后。
 
B: definitely! So most of these women go for Western men.
 
的确!所以这些人就把目标转向了外国人。
 
A: you have a point here, but I believe some mixed marriages are based on true love.
 
也许吧。但是有些跨国婚姻还是有真爱的。
 
B: that' for sure but very few.
 
那是,不过很少。