服务英语·点菜服务 情景对话
1. 点早餐
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
C: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
* * *
W: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等,应有尽有。
C: I'd like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
* * *
W: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
C: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
* * *
W: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
C: Yes, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份咸肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢咸肉脆一点。
* * *
W: How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
C: Fried, please.
煎的。
* * *
W: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
C: No, that's enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
2. 点中餐
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: Are you ready to order?
您要点餐了吗?
C: No. I'd like to try some Chinese food today, but I have no idea about it. Can you tell me something about it?
不。我今天想尝试一下中国菜,但是我对中国菜并不了解。你能否告诉我一些关于中国菜的东西?
* * *
W: Certainly, sir. Chinese food is divided into eight big cuisines. In other words, eight styles, such as Cantonese food, Beijing food, Sichuan food, etc.
当然可以,先生。中国菜分为八大菜系,换句话说,也就是八种风格,比如说粤菜、北京菜、川菜等。
C: What's the difference between cantonese food and Beijing food?
粤菜和北京菜之间有什么不同呢?
* * *
W: Cantonese food is light while Beijing food is heavy and spicy. The famous specialities of these two are roast suckling pig and roast Beijing duck.
粤菜稍微清淡些,而北京菜口味则有些重也有点辣。这两种菜最有名的特色菜分别为烤乳猪和北京烤鸭。
C: How about Sichuan food?
那川菜怎么样呢?
* * *
W: Most Sichuan dishes are extremely spicy and hot, and they taste differently.
大多数川菜都非常火辣,它们吃起来味道非常地不同。
C: I like hot food. Can you recommend some delicious dishes for me?
我喜欢辣食。你能为我推荐一些好吃的菜吗?
* * *
W: Yes, I think Mapo beancurd and spicy diced chicken with peanuts are famous and delicious.
可以。我觉得麻婆豆腐和宫保鸡丁都非常有名也很好吃。
C: Good, I'll take them.
好的,那我就点它们了。
3. 点西餐
W=Waiter (服务员) C=Customer (顾客)
W: Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant. Have you made a reservation?
晚上好,欢迎到我们餐厅来,请问您有预订吗?
C: No, we haven't.
没有。
* * *
W: Three people?
是三位吗?
C: Right.
是的。
* * *
W: This way, please. How is this table?
这边请。这张餐厅怎么样?
C: It's fine.
很好。
* * *
W: Thank you. Take your seat, please. May I take your order now?
谢谢。请坐。现在可以点餐了吗?
C: For an appetizer, smoked salmon.
来一道开胃菜,熏三文鱼。
* * *
W: And, for the main course?
请问要什么主菜?
C: Two T-Bone Steaks and a rump steak.
两份T 骨牛排,一份牛腿排。
* * *
W: How would you like your steak done?
牛排要几分熟?
C: Medium-well. And we'd like three large salads and three hamburgers.
七分熟。我们还要三大份色拉和三个汉堡。
* * *
W: What kind of dressing?
要哪种酱汁?
C: French and Thousand Island.
法式酱和千岛酱。
* * *
W: Would you like some vegetables?
要些蔬菜吗?
C: The curried vegetables.
咖喱蔬菜。
* * *
W: What soup would you like?
要什么汤?
C: Fish soup, French style.
法式鱼汤。
* * *
W: Anything for dessert?
需要甜点吗?
C: Vanilla ice cream for all.
每人一份香草冰激淋。
* * *
W: Anything else?
还需要别的吗?
C: No, I'm afraid that's all.
不,已经足够了。