太炫了!
Light it up!
light up: 点火
点火!
Yeah! Hasta la vista, birdie.
hasta: 直到 vista: 追忆
回见了,小鸟儿!
-Buck: Let's get our…
我们这就去…
Mayday! Mayday! We're losing altitude! Hold these.
mayday: 国际遇险无线电求救信号 altitude: 高度
求救!求救!高度正在下降!拉住这个。
That tastes like fish.
一股子鱼腥味。
-Eddie: Okay. That's just weird.
weird: 怪异的
好吧,你有没有觉得很囧?
I love you, bro! I know!
我爱你,哥们!我知道!
-Buck: Snap out of it, come on! Pull!
snap out of: 迅速从……中恢复过来 pull: 拉
快给我醒过来!快!拉升!
-Sid: This is the end of, Sid the sloth.
这里就是我,树懒Sid的安息之所。
Help!
救命!
-Crash: No, Sid. It's me. And me!
别怕,Sid,是我还有我。
-Sid: I don't want to panic anybody, but who's flying this thing?
我不想让大伙陪我怕怕,可这东西是谁在开啊?
No, no, wait, my kids!
不,不要,等等,我的孩子们!
I never even got to say goodbye.
我都没来得及说再见。
-Ellie: You can do it. Push! Push!
你办的到的,用力!用力!
-Diego: I can't do it.
我不行了。
-Ellie: just one more big push.
再用力一点。
-Diego: You have no idea what I'm going through. Okay forget I said that. Let's do this together.
forget:: 忘记 together: 一起
你根本不知道我现在有多不容易!算了,当我没说过,我们一起推吧。
-Manny: I liked you Guys better, when you were extinct.
extinct: 灭绝的
我更喜欢你们灭绝时候的样子。
-Diego: Oh, I'm getting dizzy.
dizzy: 晕眩的
哦,我也有点晕了。
Manny. Come on buddy. I think we're getting close.
Manny,快来,哥们我估计快了。
-Manny: She's perfect. I think we should call her, Ellie.
她可真美,我们就叫她,Ellie吧。
Little, Ellie…
小Ellie…
-Ellie: I've got a better name… Peaches.
我有个更好的…桃子。
-Manny: Peaches?
桃子?
-Ellie: Why not? She's sweet, and round, and covered with furs.
sweet: 可爱的 be covered with: 有大量的 fur: 毛皮
有何不可?她又可爱,又圆嘟嘟,还毛茸茸的。