wise: 明智的 wease: 黄鼠狼
你怎么知道?这位伟大智慧的黄鼠狼。
-Buck: Mummy dinosaur carrying three babies, and some floppy green thing?
floppy: 软软的
恐龙妈妈叼着三只小恐龙还有一个软绵绵的绿东西?
-Manny: Yeah, we're friends with the floppy green thing.
对啊,那个软绵绵的绿东西就是我们朋友。
-Diego: you got all That from the tracks?
你光看脚印就知道这么多?
-Buck: No, not really. I saw 'em come through here earlier. She's headed for Lava Falls.
head for: 朝…方向走去 lava: 熔岩
错,我之前看到他们经过,她往“熔岩瀑布”去了。
That's where they care, for the newborns.
newborn: 新生儿
他们在那养小恐龙。
To get there! You got to go through the jungle of misery.
jungle: 丛林 misery: 悲惨
要想到那儿,你就得穿过“悲惨森林”。
Across the chasm of death.
chasm: 峡谷
横渡“死亡峡谷”。
To the plates of wow.
直抵“惊呼之地”。
-Crash,Eddie: Wow!!!
哇!!!
-Manny: Okay! Good luck with the slow decadence to madness, we're gonna go now.
decadence: 颓废 mad: 发疯的
好了,你就自己慢慢疯吧,好运,我们走了!
-Buck: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa! What, you-You think this is some sort of tropical getaway?
sort: 种类 tropical: 热带的 getaway: 旅游
嘿,嘿,嘿!你以为你们是来热带旅游吗?
You can't protect your mate! Mate!
protect: 保护 mate: 妻子,老兄
你根本保护不了你老婆!老兄!
What are you gonna do with those-Those flimsy tusks?
flimsy: 脆弱的 tusk: 牙
你能干什么,嗯?就靠这些脆生生的小象牙?
When you run into the beast?
run into: 撞上 beast: 野兽
你要是碰上那头怪物呢,怎么办?
I call him “Rudy”.
我叫他“Rudy”
-Manny: Oh good. Good. I was worried it was something intimidating, like, Sheldon or Tim.
intimidating: 给人以威胁的
哦,就这样啊,我还以为会更吓人点,比如“小强”,“小黄”之类的。
-Eddie: Wait! You mean there's something *bigger* than Mommy Dinosaur?
等等!你是说,有什么东西比母恐龙还大?
-Buck: Aye!
正是!
-Crash: Aye?
真的?
–Buck: Aye! Aye!
正是!
He's the one that gave me *this*
我的这个,就是拜他所赐。
-Crash: Whoa. he gave you that patch?
patch: 眼罩
哇,这个眼罩是他给的?
-Eddie: For free? That's so cool.
免费的?太酷了!