说不定,他也会送给我们一对!
-Manny: Welcome to my world.
欢迎来到我的世界。
-Buck: Abandon all hope, he who enters there!
abandon: 放弃 enter: 进入
擅闯禁地者,全无希望!
-Manny: Alright We Get it.
好了,知道了。
Doom and despair. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
doom: 命运 despair: 绝望
唯有厄运与绝望相伴…
-Crash: Sounds like a jungle of misery to me.
听起来,还真是个“悲惨森林”
-Ellie: Hold on.
hold on: 等会儿
等下。
-Manny: Why, what's wrong? Peaches?
怎么了,出什么事了,是来“桃子”了吗?
-Ellie: No, it's just I got a funny feeling
funny: 古怪的
不是,我只是觉得有点怪怪的。
-Manny: You're hungry. Low blood sugar!
hungry: 饥饿的 blood: 血液 sugar: 糖
你饿了吧,哦,低血糖!
There's some fruit.
那儿有果子。
-Ellie: No, Manny!
Manny,别去!
-Diego: I wouldn't do that, if I were you.
我要是你,可不会乱摘东西。
This isn't exactly your playground.
exactly: 完全地 playground: 活动场所
这里可不是你熟悉的地盘。
-Manny: Like I'm going to be afraid of a pretty flower.
be afraid of: 害怕 pretty: 漂亮的
说得好像我会怕小花小草似的。
-Diego: Bet you didn't see that coming?
bet: 打赌
你刚才可没料到这个吧?
-Ellie: Manny?
Manny?
-Diego: For the record, I blame you for this.
blame: 责备
郑重申明,这全都怪你。
-Crash: Stop eating our friends, plant!
plant: 植物
不准吃我们的朋友,大花怪!
-Ellie: That's it, I'm tearing it up, from the roots.
Tear up: 撕毁 root: 根
够了,我要把你连根拔起。
-Buck: Do that and it'll clamp-Shut forever.
clamp: 夹紧 shut: 合拢的
要这么干,花瓣就会一直合着。
-Buck: Alright, preggers. Don't get your trunk in a knot.
pregger: 怀孕的 trunk: 象鼻 in a knot: (结成)一个结
好了,孕妇同志别吓的鼻子都打结。
I'll have them out of there before they're digested.
digest: 消化
我来把他们弄出来,乘还没被消化。
They'll be nothing but bones in 3 minutes.
bone: 骨骼
过个三分钟,他们除了骨头可就什么都不剩了。
Well maybe 5 for the fat one!
那个胖的可能得五分钟。