食~~物!!
-Manny: There…
好了,
now you know what they were thinking!
你现在知道他们所想的了吧。
-Sid: Food, glorious food…
食物,美妙的食物…
-Manny: Sid!!
Sid!!
-Sid: What?! It's catchy!
怎么了,这个很上口。
-Diego: We made it!
我们成功了!
-Sid: Yeah, we showed those scary vultures!
scary: 恐怖的
是的,让那些胆小的突鹰看看吧!
Oh, it's just a little hot water and steam!
steam: (蒸)汽
噢,就是一点热水和蒸汽。
How bad could it be?
能有多糟啊?
I just did something involuntary…
involuntary: 不由自主的
我是无心的,
and missed!
只是说中的。
-Manny: Ok, come on!
好了,大家快点。
-Diego: Manny! Get back!!
Manny! 回来!!
It's a mine field out there!
前面很危险。
-Manny: There's only one way to go… Straight through!
只有这条路能去。我们闯过去。
-Animal X: Straight through?
闯过去?
We'd like to, keep the fur on our bodies, thank you!
我们还是保留这身毛发的好,多谢了。
We'll head back, then we'll go around…
掉头回去,绕个圈。
Thats safer!
这样会比较安全。
-Manny: No, no! There's no time…
不行,已经没有时间了。
the dam will burst before we make it…
我们赶到之前大坝就会塌下来
We'll drown!
drown: 淹死,溺死
我们会淹死的!
-Animal X: If We Go through this…
我们这样闯过去的话,
we get blown to bits!
blown: 喷
会被喷死的。
-Manny: We go forward!
我们前进!
-Animal X: We go back!
我们后退!
-Manny: Forward!!
前进!
-Animal X: Back!!
后退!
-Manny: Forward!!!
前进!!